You really mean it? (Daisy x reader)

Request summary: First I love you with Daisy Johnson

It happened so fast.

You and Daisy had been dating for a few months now but neither of you had dropped the L bomb yet.

Daisy was getting ready to go undercover at a party while you and May were setting up surveillance in a room upstairs as her backup in case things went sour.

As she was walking out the door she gave you a quick kiss and said, "bye, love you."

She didn't realize what she had said until after she said it.

She walked out the door awkwardly before you even had a chance to say anything in return.

A few hours later and Daisy was standing in the corner of the party taking a moment to herself after a countless amounts of useless conversations with other guests.

May had left you alone in the room to go check out a few sketchy looking guys who had left the party to talk outside.

You took the opportunity to confront Daisy about what she had said earlier in the evening.

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?" she asked nervously through her com.

"You know what I'm talking about Daisy... do you really love me?"

The feed was only met with silence.

After a moment of hesitation Daisy finally spoke again, "yes, I love you Y/N."

You smiled, "well, if you had given me the chance to speak earlier I would have said I love you too."

"You really mean it?" you could hear the liveliness in her voice.

"Yes. I love you Daisy Johnson."