Vulnerable (Daisy x reader)

Request: "After your first intimate night in a very long time, you wake up to an empty space on the bed beside you. You silently curse for allowing yourself to be vulnerable again. You had been closing yourself off for what seems like forever. But you are pleasantly surprised and quite honestly relieved to find exactly who you were looking for making you breakfast. Rays of sunlight peeking through the window cast a perfect glow on their face and you can't help but try and hold back your smile."

Relationships were never your strong suit.

You always put your whole heart into it and ended up being shattered to pieces in the end.

You told yourself you wouldn't let anyone hurt you like that ever again.  

Then you met her.

She came into your life and made you question everything you stood for. 

You let her in, made yourself vulnerable once more and it happened so unexpectedly.

You went out drinking with her after a long day. 

One thing led to another and you found yourself guiding her through the door to your apartment kissing her fiercely, passionately, desperately.

Clothes were scattered on the floor while the two of you were tangled in the sheets.

After your first intimate night in a very long time, you woke up to an empty space beside you in your bed.

You silently curse for allowing yourself to be vulnerable again.

You had been closing yourself off for what seems like forever.

You got up out of bed, throwing on a fresh shirt and sweatpants. 

Heading out of your bedroom, you wander to your kitchen for a glass of water with what little hope you have left. 

But you are pleasantly surprised and quite honestly relieved to find exactly who you were looking for making you breakfast.

Daisy Johnson. 

Rays of sunlight peeking through the window cast a perfect glow on her face and you can't help but try and hold back your smile.

The girl whose own smile made your heart skip a beat the first time you saw her.

She was still here.

She stayed.

She was making you breakfast in your oversized t-shirt and nothing more.

For some reason you weren't afraid to give this girl your heart anymore.

Maybe this time would be different.

Maybe this time someone would accept all of the love you had to offer.

Maye this time you wouldn't get hurt.

The way Daisy looked at you with a light in her eyes made you forget all off your fears. 

Daisy was a girl worth letting yourself be vulnerable for.