Fight for you (Daisy x reader)

Request: "Don't act like I didn't fight for you. I did. Hard. For a long time. So please, forgive me if now that we're over, I'm exhausted."

You watched Daisy walk away far too many times. 

"Don't do this Y/N." 

"Do what Daisy? Try to get my life back together?"

You did everything you possibly could to make things work with Daisy for three years.

Three years of the push and pull you got from her, letting you in when times were good, running away when she didn't want to face her problems.

You never gave up on her but it was starting to become too much for you to handle.

"You're the one who wanted to take a 'break' remember?" you told her.

"I know but it was a mistake," she said grabbing your arm but you instantly pulled away. 

"You don't get to do this anymore Daisy, you don't get to push me away and then expect me to come crawling back when you want me again."

"What about us? What about everything we've been through? You're really going to just throw that all away?" she pleaded.

"Don't act like I didn't fight for you. I did. Hard. For a long time. So please, forgive me if now that we're over, I'm exhausted," you sighed, "I spread myself thin trying to make us work but you never did the same."

"I'm going to fight for you Y/N, I'm going to make this right."

"Go ahead and try but right now, right now I just need time to put myself back together."

"I understand," she said nodding.

"I'll see you around Daisy."

This time you were the one who walked away.