Return the favor part 2 (Daisy x reader)

Requests: Can you do a sequel to return the favour Doc? I like the ship thing (don't know what it called)

Asking your mother May and Coulson for their blessing to marry Daisy?

a/n: A bit inspired by the Fitzsimmons proposal but set post coming back from space

It had been three years since you started dating Daisy and you had been through it all, Hydra infiltrations, Watchdog attacks, AI takeovers, space and time travel yet you always found your way back to one another.

You knew Daisy was the person you were going to spend the rest of your life with and you wanted to ask her to marry you.

Before doing so you felt like you needed to get May and Coulson's blessing first.

Everyone was still recovering from the chaos of your last adventure, Mack and Elena were away on a trip, Fitzsimmons were finally moving into their first apartment together leaving you, Daisy, May and Coulson to try and find a new place to call Shield headquarters.

You walked through an abandoned building that had great potential to be your next base.

"I'm going to go check out upstairs," Daisy told you guys.

With her out of earshot you turned to May and Coulson, "Can I ask you guys something?"

"No Y/N we can't put a pizza buffet in the new base's kitchen," Coulson said sarcastically.

"I still stand by that idea but that's not what I wanted to ask," you said.

"So what is it," May questioned.

"Well... I wanted to ask Daisy to marry me and thought I could get your guy's blessing first."

"Y/N that's wonderful," Coulson said quickly hugging you and patting you on the shoulder, "of course you have my blessing."

"What about you May?" you asked nervously.

May had been hesitant about yours and Daisy's relationship at first but over the years she had started to come around.

"Daisy makes you happy and if you want to marry her then I fully support you," May spoke as stoically as she usually was but you knew she meant what she said.

"Thank you May," you smiled hugging her tightly.

"So when are you going to ask her," Coulson questioned.

"Ask who what?" Daisy said as she walked back down upstairs.

Now was as good as time as ever you figured so you got down on one knee when Daisy approached you.

"Daisy, I knew the moment we met that you were the girl for me. I love you more than I could ever explain and no matter what obstacles we face I know we will always get through them together. So, will you marry me?" you said pulling out the ring from your pocket that you had bought as soon as you got back from space.

Daisy stood there for a second completely speechless before May nudged her to say something.

"Yes, yes I will marry you Y/N," she said smiling wide.

You got back onto your feet and kissed her with all the love that you could.

May rolled her eyes pretending like she wasn't in awe of the moment which made Coulson laugh.

"Alright, alright that's enough you two, you can celebrate later now we need to get back to work," Coulson said happily.