I'll always come home to you part 2 (Daisy x reader)

Request: I was wondering if you'd do a part 2 to I'll always come home to you? Where the reader can't come back because they've become a fugitive like the rest of team cap?

a/n: It's been so long since I've watched civil war that I don't really remember what happened so this isn't exactly canon 

You were only supposed to be gone for a few days, maybe a few weeks.

Daisy waited everyday for you to return, she had no idea what happened to you, only that things didn't go over so well between Steve and Tony.

That was six months ago. 

You were on the run with Steve while the others that fought by your side were in prison. 

"We need to go to Shield, they are the only ones who can help us now," you pleaded to Steve in the motel room you were taking refuge in that night.

"We can't Y/N, for all we know they've taken liege with Stark," he sighed. 

"No, Daisy would never betray me."

"Daisy is a well respected member of Shield but she does not have the power to convince an entire organization to protect two fugitives."

"And what about the rest of my team? They're my friends, they're my family. They would listen to us if you just gave them a chance."

"It's too dangerous," he practically yelled.

"Oh so we're just supposed to hide out in run down motels for the rest of our lives? Can you really live with yourself if you just let Sam, Wanda, Clint and Scott rot away in prison after they fought for you."

"This isn't easy for either of us Y/N but it's what we have to do for the time being."

"Maybe it's what you have to do but I can't do this anymore. I have to go to Daisy and if they throw me in jail then so be it. At least I can say I tried," you exclaimed, storming out the door and leaving Steve behind. 

It was another two weeks until you finally found a way to contact Daisy.

You sent her an encrypted message knowing she would be the only one who could crack it and tell exactly who it was from.

You asked her to meet you in some no-name town in rural Virginia figuring it would be the safest place to see her.

She contemplated telling the others but thought it would be better it no one else knew so she told Coulson she was going away for a few days to track an inhuman.

He offered to send backup with her but she insisted on this doing this on her own, that's how Coulson knew she was going to see you but he wouldn't tell her that. 

When the day of your meeting arrived you sat on a park bench reading a book as a guise.

Half an hour later Daisy approached you, taking a seat on the bench.

"Y/N," she said quietly making you look up from the book.

"Daisy," you muttered, "I knew you'd get my message," you beamed. 

"Where have you been?" she questioned.

"Steve and I have been on the run, they've got the others in prison and-"

"I know," she said cutting you off, "they transferred a couple Shield agents to the prison for extra security, figured you and Steve would try to break them out. They even put all of the teams equipment on high alert in case you tried to contact us. I deleted all traces of your message before they could see it."

"God, Steve was right, it's not even safe for us to go to Shield for help," you sighed, putting your head in your hands. 

"Shield may be against you but we aren't, the entire team has your back and will do whatever it takes to clear your name."

"Thank you Daisy."

There was a moment of silence before Daisy spoke again, "I scanned the area on my way over, there's no camera's around... I just need to hold you Y/N."

You nodded and scooted closer to her on the bench.

You cupped her cheeks and kissed her with all the love you could.

A few tears formed in her eyes as she pulled away and into a tight hug.

"I'll find a way to come home, I promise you Daisy," you said quietly into the crook of her neck.

"I'm holding you to it," she smiled softly.