SAS part 1: The location (team x reader)

Request summary: Idea: Coulson goes to the United Kingdom to recruit reader (who's still young) for Shield as they are part of the S.A.S because of their combat training and intelligence.

I just read your other request about the SAS and I got a idea. What if the reader is a part of the regiment and her team gets sent to some location to secure something important, but they get there the same time as Shield and unknown to each other that they are on the same side they fight each other. Shield capture the reader and later in a interrogation they find out who they attacked. Maybe the reader manages to escape and attacks the team thinking they're bad?

a/n: This is going to be a five part fic, it is all written out and will be going up one chapter a day. Also my prior knowledge of SAS is limited so I did some research and if there is anything I get wrong I apologize

For as long as you could remember, your life goal was to be in the Special Air Services.

The entirety of your childhood and teenage years were spent training and studying to prepare yourself.

You had been enlisted in the UK's armed forces for only three years before deciding to apply for the SAS.

The first step in applying were the fitness tests, which you passed with flying colors.

The hill phase and the jungle phase of the recruitment process were tougher then you imagined but you were well prepared and adapted.

You were the strongest candidates in years and this did not go unnoticed by the recruiters.

The resistance to interrogation test was where you affirmed their confidence in your potential.

Your dedication and determination is what finally got you to your goal of being in the Special Air Services. 

Being the youngest recruit on your team came with its challenges.

You constantly had to prove yourself to your older teammates but you did not let them intimidate you from discouraging your own choices.

Your team had been assigned a mission up north to Northumberland National Park to retrieve an unidentifiable object believed to be connected to a group of terrorism attacks.

Arriving at the location your team split up to search the park.

You discovered the object that had been described to you, only problem was that you were not the first one to find it.

You watched from behind a tree as a group of individuals were trying to get the object into their small jet.

You couldn't contact the rest of your team for back up without alerting the people of your presence so you took the situation into your own hands.

"Stop! Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air!" you yelled walking out from your hiding spot pointing your gun at them.