I learned from the best (Jemma x reader)

Request summary: First I love you with Jemma Simmons

It had taken you and Jemma a long time to get to where you were today.

There was an immediate attraction between you two as soon as you met but neither one of you were able to tell the other how you felt.

It had been a few months since Daisy had convinced you to finally ask her out.

She said yes and the two of you started your attempt at trying to figure out how this whole relationship thing worked.

The team had been assigned a mission to track down an inhuman in California.

At some point during the mission you had been surrounded by Watchdog members who were also looking for this inhuman.

Out of nowhere you heard gun fire as Watchdogs fell to the floor and Jemma walked in holding up her freshly shot off gun.

"Woah Jemma, when did you get so good with a gun?" you asked.

"I learned from the best," she grinned making her way over to you.

Looks like all those training sessions you had spent together really paid off.

You kissed her cheek, "thanks, you really saved my ass."

"Well how could I let anything happen to the person I love," she blushed and looked to the ground as soon as she realized what she said.

You only laughed and placed your hand under her chin to get her to look back up at you, "I love you too Jemma Simmons."

This time she pulled you in by your jacket collar and kissed you hard.

She smiled as you tucked a piece of her loose hair behind her ear and kissed her one last time, "let's go, we've got an inhuman to save."