Closed Spaces

It was just supposed to be a simple game of hide and seek. And after you found everyone (Even Jed and Octavius, which was easier said than done), Ahk wandered over to the group. His lower chest was exposed beneath his beads, and the sight of the handsome Pharaoh made your heart flutter.

"What are you doing?" He asked in amusement as you finished counting off. Yep, that was everyone.

"We're playing hide and seek. Do you want in?"

"If I may. Although, I'm sure you'd have to help me. I don't know my way around the museum as well as you do."

"I can help you out." You winked. He smiled down at you warmly. God, he was hot.

"Am I seeking this time?" asked Nick.

"Yep."

"All right." He turned around and covered his eyes as he began to count down from sixty. You grabbed Ahk's hand and began to run up the stairs, through the hall. Ahk pulled you over to a door and opened it. As soon as the door closed behind the two of you, he realized he had made a mistake. This room was much smaller than he had imagined. And worse: the door was locked.

"Oh, no." He stated, trying to turn the knob in his hand. The door didn't budge.

"What's wrong?" You asked. The panic on his face was unlike anything you had ever seen. "Ahk, what's the matter?"

"I...I don't like...I can't-" He motioned to the small room around you and looked at you with wide eyes. His continued attempts on the door weren't doing anything.

"Hey, it's okay. It's going to be okay." you pulled out your phone and shot Nicky a text telling him that you were stuck in the upstairs closet, but Ahk was still freaking out. You grabbed his shoulders and turned him away from the door. "You're fine. We're fine. We're not trapped in here. Nicky is coming to get us. It's okay. Okay?"

"Okay..." he didn't sound terribly convinced.

"Look at me." His eyes finally locked onto yours, and he exhaled a huge sigh.

"Thank you." his voice was soft, grateful, and as he said it, he lowered his head. Slowly, his lips met yours, gently traveling over your own. His hands moved to hold your hips and yours found a spot on his firm chest. It was a kiss to end all kisses, something that could only be described as cosmic. You knew that you would never be able to kiss normal guys the same way again.

"Woah!" Nicky covered his eyes as soon as he got the door open. "Wow, a 'thank you, Nicky' would be nice."

"Thank you, Nicky." You stated sheepishly. You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks. Ahk's hand rubbed your back as the two of you stared at Nicky awkwardly.

"So are you two still playing or...?"

"I think," you looked to Ahk. He only shrugged. "I think Ahk and I are going to wander over to the Egyptian exhibit."

"I'll make sure no one goes seeking for you." Nicky started walking away. "I'm eternally scarred now!"

"Sorry!" You couldn't help but laugh a little. Poor Nicky. You turned your attention on Ahk, whose arm was still around your waist, fingers drawing lazy circles there. "Are you...feeling better?"

"Much better." He nodded. His fingers turned your chin towards his, and he pressed a long, soft kiss to the corner of your lips. He pulled his hand away from your face and began walking towards the Egyptian exhibit, over to the sarcophagus. He turned you around to face him and then lifted you onto the lid of it, his hands firmly on your waist. Your heart raced, a new surge of adrenaline coursing through you.

"Now..." He smirked and leaned a little closer, setting your veins ablaze with something you could only describe as magic. "Where were we?"

Author: dem-obscure-imagines