Nervous

The New York Museum held a gala to welcome some new exhibits shipped from England. The gang decided to host another interactive show as the guests were served a meal and drinks. After the show was done the audience was free to interact with the "actors" and "life like electronics".

Once Ahk was free you stood in front of him looking as beautiful as ever in your elegant gala dress and heels. You and Ahk had a spark but nothing was official. You two had not even kissed.

Ahk couldn't help but bite his lip taking in your beauty. He had to bow his head to hide his blush as you walked closer to him.

"You were amazing." You smiled brightly looking up into his glittering eyes.

"I-I, Um, I-, thank you, I was quite nervous and hoping to impress-"

You stepped closer and wrapped your arms around his neck bringing him close to your body for a hug. He was unsure of what to do however he melted into the hug curving his arms tightly around your waist still trying to be a gentleman. He had always seemed to be nervous around you for some strange reason. Maybe 4000 years of not talking to girls didn't help his ego.

One moving your head to face him while still in his arms he finished his sentence.

"You."

Being this close to your face he took in your beautifully colored (E/C) eyes.

"You wanted to impress me?"

"Why... Yes. Yes of course. I mean you're..."

Trailing off Ahkmenrah got lost in your eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He finished.

You felt your heart melt.

"I-I, feel a strange sensation around you, almost fear, that even me being a pharaoh is not a great enough idea to please such a wonderful girl as you."

You looked down in worry. He didn't feel good enough? But he was! He was more than good... He was perfect. You then had an idea.

You stepped away from him and held out your hand.

"Come with me."

He was hesitant but followed. You lead him behind a pillar which lead to a dimly lit hall just beyond the main entrance of the museum. You were finally alone together.

"Why have you brought me here?"

You graced your hand up to his cheek cupping it slightly feeling his hot, smooth flesh. You leaned into his opposite ear and whispered:

"I wanted us to be alone together."

You pulled away and looked into his eyes and then placed a gentle but passionate kiss to his lips.

Author: smolsassysinnamonroll