Original

You were waiting in the Egypt exhibit as the sun fell, practically giddy with excitement. Behind your back, you held a box of chocolates and a rose for your boyfriend.

The tablet started glowing and Ahkmenrah rose from his sarcophagus. "Good evening, Y/N," he greeted, stretching out his arms. "Hey, do you know what Valentine's Day is. I hear a few of the museum-goers mention it every year around this time."

"Well, Valentine's Day is February Fourteenth, today, and is a day when couples tend to get together and buy each other cute things, like flowers or candy," you explained, showing Ahkmenrah your gifts for him as you mentioned them.

Ahkmenrah looked surprised, he clearly wasn't expecting gifts. "That's not fair, I'm not even able to get you anything," he said, shaking his head, not taking the gifts.

"Send Larry to get something next year or something," you told him, practically forcing the gifts into his hands. "I got these for you. Take them." Only then did he take the gifts.

"Thank you," Ahkmenrah said, before giving you a kiss. You closed your eyes and kissed back. However, he soon pulled back. "Though, you do know I don't need to eat, right?"

"I know, but that doesn't mean you can't eat, right?" you asked. "And I'm not sure if you had chocolate in ancient Egypt, but it's really good. Try it."

"Okay, on one condition," Ahkmenrah said. "We share it. Also, what am I going to do with a rose?"

You laughed. "I thought it would bring a little life to your sarcophagus," you replied jokingly.

Ahkmenrah smiled. "I guess it would be nice to wake up to more than just dust," he commented. He brought you over to a bench and the two of you sat down. He set the rose aside as he opened up the box of chocolates.

"Oh, there's different kinds," he commented. "What do you recommend?"

"Close your eyes and open your mouth and you'll find out," you stated. Ahkmenrah did as you asked, and you fed him a caramel chocolate.

"Mm, that is really good," he commented once he was finally able to get the caramel out of his teeth. "Your turn."

"Surprise me," you replied, closing your eyes and opening your mouth. You ended up closing your lips around one of the longer and skinnier chocolates, biting off the end since you could tell he was still holding onto it. Though, when you opened your mouth slightly for the rest, you only got a small bit of chocolate more before meeting Ahkmenrah's lips. You tried to kiss him back, but you were quickly giggling to much and had to pull away.

"Did Larry show you Lady and the Tramp or something?" you asked once you swallowed the candy still in your mouth.

"Wait, that's been done before? I thought I was being original," Ahkmenrah stated, playfully disappointed.

"Well, that was with spaghetti, so different enough," you commented, earning a smile from the Egyptian prince.

Author: marevellousimagines