Raw and Soothing

Already crumbled up robes, tunics and pure white underwear were scattered all over the cold stone ground. Two heated bodies on the bed grinding over each other. What a mess, a hot mess.

A sixty nine inches tall, toned and sweaty man held your body close, with a soft smile appearing on his face. “Oh Ra, I have never thought we’d be doing this. But now, when I look at your stunningly blessed body by all the Gods, Hathor must love your very much.” He mumbled under his breath. His compliments made you giggle. After around seven months of working for the most important person in the World, the descendant of  Amun Ra on Earth, he had finally noticed you. The pharaoh could not stop himself from tracing soft, open mouthed kisses down your neck, then over your shoulder, giving you an occasional nibble then and there.  

“I have never thought, this could be reality either, in this world, a man like you, holding me in your arms, kissing me, touching me. Need I go more?” You responded to him shyly before he approved and placed a hungry kiss upon your lips, gently tugging your lover lip with his teeth. Ahkmenrah broke the kiss after a minute before moving his head a bit lower to kiss between the two bouncy breasts, gliding his tongue over the centre of your visible rib cage. You could not handle your urges anymore so you slipped your hand down and wrapped it around his already half hard length, stroking the muscle slowly intending to make it as big as possible. Eventually the man had let out an extremely low moan which could only be a massive turn on right now.

The man nibbled on his lower lip, looking up at you with eyes full of lust. You could see his appreciation. Several minutes later he moved his frame up so he could align his long length over your wet are, pressing the tip against one of your entrances. With a smile, but also a lot of nervousness noticeable, you wrapped your arms around his neck, letting out a little gulp. “I beg of your for kindness, please be gentle…” You muttered carefully looking at him directly in the eyes. “Don’t you worry my lady … I shall me as carefully and thorough as I can be” He said before gently pushing his member inside of you, slowly spreading your heated walls. You could not help but to let out a little gasp and a squeak. Once his length was fully inside you he began moving his hips up and down up and down, his cock in and out in and out…

Your body trembled with both pain and pleasure combined. But eventually, as his movements intensified and became deeper and deeper the pleasure was the only thing you could feel. Legs shaking and thighs itching, you couldn’t feel a thingy. You held yourself against his frame with a loud moan escaping your lips.

The wet walls became trembling and a bit sore, his length twitching inside of you, causing your to scream out and achieve your climax. The pharaoh then noticed your actions which made him feel extremely excited. His cock had slipped out of your womanhood and sprayed long thin white lines of a warm liquid over your stomach. He panted heavily before resting his body next to yours. His chest raising and lowering. “I am extremely thankful…” you had barely managed to let the words out before slowly drifting off to the sweet slumber of dreamland.

~ ~ ~ ~

Several hours later, your woke up  to the soft kisses down your neck. It was him, making sure you feel comfortable. “How are you doing?” he mumbled moving his lips over your temple, kissing open mouthed. “Excellent…” “Listen, would you like to join me in the baths? I will ask the servants to prepare us a really warm, soft, milky and comforting bath for us. How does that sound?” With a bright smile on your face you nodded several times. “That sounds absolutely wonderful. I think we will both enjoy it very much.”

The only things he did as a form of a response he picked your body up bridal style and stood up. Slowly carrying you towards the bathing chambers. “Enjoyable indeed.

He two entered a really spacious room with a big pool, filled up with warm and a little steamy water. Two big pots filled with milk were located on the right side. The bath well prepared for the pharaoh and his new concubine. Or maybe something more in the future? The pharaoh placed you down so you can stand allowing you to carefully enter the water.

It felt stunning. This day is continuously getting better and better.

Author: malek-rami