Baby

"C'mon, Y/n. You can do this, keep breathing, my love!" Ahk was standing at your side, while you were giving birth to your first child. You grabbed his hand, squeezing it as you felt another rush of pain.
"Ahk, I can't do this. It hurts so bad!" You sobbed.
"Y/n, you can do this. I only need one more push, okay? I'm going to count to three. 1..." Sacagawea announced, while Larry was rushing over, several towels in his hands. You felt like you've been ripped apart.
"...2..." You looked at Ahk, you squeezed his hand, making him look up at you. He kissed your hand, mumbling "You're gonna be okay" As Sacagawea called the third count.
"...3!" You started pushing, an intense feeling of pain shot through your whole body, before suddenly relaxing. You could hear crying. It took you a second to realize that it was your baby, crying for its mother.
"It's a boy!" You looked at Ahk, who was smiling brightly at your newborn son. Sacagawea cleaned your baby born, wrapping it in a towel, before carefully giving him to Ahk. His eyes lit up as they scanned over your newborn.
"He looks just like you..." Ahk said, comparing your baby to you. He gently put the baby on your chest, before gently stroking his head. You looked down at your baby boy, and shed some happy tears, glad it was over and that you could finally meet the beautiful creature you two created.
You patted his little head, stroking through the short black hairs, resembling the ones from Ahk.
"Hey there, little one. Mommy and daddy are gonna take good care of you."

A few hours later, you were all cleaned up, talking to some of your friends, while you had your baby boy in your hands.
"My little girl is growing up." Larry said with tears in his eyes. You smiled at him.
"Do you want to hold him?" Larry's eyes lit up as you gave him your baby, and he held itwas if it was made of glass. Ahkmenrah walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, putting his head on your shoulder.
"I hate to ruin your happiness, but how's the baby gonna live?" Your smiles faltered, remembering Ahk wasn't alive during the day. You turned around, a worried expression on your face, looking up at Ahk, who's eyes were wide in shock.
"We didn't think about that..." He mumbled, caressing his finger over your baby boy's hand, who then grabbed it tightly making Ahk smile.
"Maybe you should stay the day, honey. The baby will sleep with Ahk, and if it wakes up, I will open the sarcophagus and hand the baby to you. I will close the exhibit for a couple days to see how it goes." You nodded at your dad, taking your baby from his arms, as you inspected it. It looked very human, but again so did Ahk.
"Thank you so much, dad. Won't you get in trouble?" Larry shook his head, patting Ahkmenrah on his back.
"I'd do anything for you." You smiled, giving your baby to Ahk, so you could hug your dad properly.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

Your baby died every night just like Ahk did, but you stayed anyway to make sure your precious little baby boy was okay. You would fall asleep in the exhibit on occasions, but your dad would always cover you in a blanket, or carried you towards the couch.
You would feed your baby every time it woke up, and you still couldn't get used to the feeling that there was a dead baby sleeping with Ahk.

Your baby was now 3 weeks old, and you walked into the museum, a little bit later than usual. Larry kissed your cheek, mumbling about how proud he was of you. You took the heavy bag with all the nappies and tissues you bought, and walked over to the Egyptian exhibit. All the things the baby needed were already in the exhibit, but you often took some with you.
Arriving at the exhibit, you could hear Ahk softly humming a song to your baby. You glanced around the corner and saw Ahk changing your baby's diaper, as he was quietly humming, and whispering cute things to your baby.
"Look at yourself, my big boy, your skin is touched by the rays of Ra, and your eyes resemble the beautiful ones of your mother..."
You walked towards Ahk, wrapping your arms around his waist, making him jump.

"You're going to be a great father, Ahk."
"And you're going to be a great mother, Y/n."

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

┏━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┓yurio-plisetksy┗━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┓
yurio-plisetksy
┗━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┛