Intimacy

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

You waked towards Ahk's exhibit, it was almost 6 p.m. and you wanted to surprise him. You carried a heavy bag with all the stuff needed for your plans with Ahkmenrah. You walked into the exhibit, and traced your finger over the meaningful paintings on the wall. You stopped at a certain part, where you could see Shepseheret standing in front of a handsome man, dressed in formal Egyptian clothing. She was holding a crown, while the man was crouched in front of her, facing the ground. You thought about it and suddenly recognized Ahk's tunic. Shepseheret was crowning Ahkmenrah.

You smiled at the picture, but turned towards the sarcophagus when you noticed the Tablet started glowing. You stood in front of the sarcophagus and waited for Ahk to come out. The lid slowly lid open, and a sleepy Ahkmenrah sat up. He rubbed his eyes, before opening them. Once he noticed your presence he jumped a bit, but relaxed when he saw you smiling down at him.

"Y/n, I didn't see you standing." You bit your lower lip and apologized, while grabbing his hand and helping him step out of his sarcophagus.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" He shook his head, unwrapping the bandages.
"Don't worry, my love." He finished unwrapping and took your hand in his. You smiled at him and he returned the gesture.
"So, what do you wanna do tonight?" You wiggled your eyebrows at his question, making him chuckle.
"Did you plan something?"
"Oh yes, I did!" You opened your bag and showed him all the things you bought. His eyes widened and he smiled at you. You winked at him, and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of his exhibit.
"I thought we could have a little fun?" He smirked at you. You guided him towards the security office, you pulled him in and locked the door.
"You wanna do this in private?" He looked at you confused. You rolled your eyes.
"I felt like it would be a bit more romantic?" He just nodded and followed you further into the office.
You grabbed everything from your bag. Once everything was set up, you turned to Ahk.
"Well, lets get started."

Your head was on Ahk's lap, you were on your phone, reading some quotes you liked to Ahk, because he asked for some in your conversation. You jumped up at the timer, turning to Ahk and smiling brightly. He just chuckled as you sprinted towards the little kitchen, grabbed a towel, since you weren't patient enough to grab the mits. You carefully took the cookies out of the oven, putting them on a cooling rack. Ahk walked into the kitchen, and smiled at the way you were looking at the cookies.
"Oh my god, they smell amazing!" You exclaimed and poked one of the cookies. Ahk stood behind you, and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You turned around and wrapped your hands around his neck. You pecked his lips, you could feel Ahk smile into the kiss. You pulled away and looked into his eyes. You just stood there, staring in each other's eyes, often glancing at each other's lips. You pulled him in for another kiss, but this time it was more passionate. His lips moved in sync with yours. He nibbled on your lower lip, you parted your lips and was greeted by Ahk's tongue, circling around yours. After a while you both pulled away and looked at each other.
"Jump." You jumped and wrapped your legs around Ahk's waist. He carried you towards the couch, where he connected his lips to yours once again. He laid on top of you, hands roaming on every inch of your body. He let his hand glide under your shirt, you tensed a little, but soon relaxed. He pulled away and looked you in the eyes.
"If you change your mind, just tell me when to stop." You smiled at him, and connected your lips to his yet again. Your hands tugged at his shirt-thingy, motioning him to remove it. He pulled the it over his head, before pulling your shirt over your head as well. He unbuttoned your jeans, and pushed them to your ankles, where you kicked them off. You let your hand trail over his toned stomach, making him groan. You were now only in your bra and panties. Ahk let his eyes roam over your body, making you self-conscious. You tried to cover yourself with your arms, but Ahk grabbed your hands.
"Don't, you're beautiful." He started kissing your neck, making you moan in pleasure. You motioned him to remove his clothing. He stripped down till he was only in his underwear. He placed himself on top of you again, and let his finger trail around the edge of your bra. His hands went to your back.
"Is this okay?" You nodded in confirmation and he unclasped your bra, gently pulling it down your arms, and throwing it somewhere in the room. His hands moved down your stomach, reaching your panties. He slowly pulled them down, exposing you completely. You pushed him back a little, and grabbed the hem of his underwear, also pulling it down to his ankles, exposing his erection. You became kinda nervous as you looked down at his erection. He was a lot bigger than you expected. He pushed you down on the couch, finger tracing over your stomach. As he reached your slit, your back arched at the touch. He teased your entrance with his finger, before turning the attention towards your clit.
"How's that feel?" He smiled down at you as you moaned his name.
"S-Stop teasing..." He kissed you and you felt him line up. He nodded asking for permission, and you nodded. He slowly slid in, making you winch at the slight pain.
"It will go away soon, I promise." Ahk said to you as he slowly pushed in a little more, stretching your walls. You nodded at Ahk once he was fully pushed in. He slowly pulled out, before thrusting back in again. After a few thrust, the pain turned into pleasure, and within a minute you were a moaning mess.
"A-Ahk... harder..." His thrusts were deep and hard. He groaned your name as you bucked your hips up to meet his.
Soon you felt something built up in your stomach.
"Ahk, I'm gonna cum..." He nodded and you noticed his thrust became sloppier, signaling he was almost there too.
"Cum for me, Y/n." After a few more thrusts, your body was filled with an explosion of pleasure, back arching and limbs shaking. Ahk rode you through your orgasm, and after another few more thrusts he finished as well, screaming your name. He pulled out and pulled you into his arms, while you were both panting.
After you calmed down you looked up at Ahk. He smiled at you and pecked your nose, making you giggle.
"I love you, Ahk." He smiled brightly before responding.
"I love you too, Y/n." You sat up and grabbed your clothes from the ground. You started to dress yourself. You turned to Ahk who was doing the same.

"You make the hot chocolate, and I'll grab the cookies."

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

┏━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┓yurio-plisetksy┗━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┓
yurio-plisetksy
┗━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┛