Author note

EDIT 2020:
I think this is quite obvious, since it's in this book's description and also at the end of every chapter but, just in case someone still didn't notice:

These stories are not mine!
This book is a compilation and I gave each author the respective credits at the end of every chapter.

It is not stealing. Their original authors made no profit of these stories and neither do I, so it's not. And again, I never said they are mine, and I'll never do that either.

It's a compilation made with the only purpose of helping other people find these stories more easily.

~~~~~~~
2017:

Sorry if any of you thought this was another chapter. I personally don't really like author notes, but since I saw a couple comments asking for more imagines...

But there won't be anymore. Why?

1. I'm so over NATM! 😅 I have other interests now. People change. I've been in a lot of fandoms... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. These were all the imagines I found on Tumblr. There may be more on Deviantart (deviantart.com), probably. You can look for them if you want.

Well, I'm glad you liked them. It's always nice to log in to this account every once in a while and see the great bunch of notifications of this book I have. That makes me glad because I remember when I was just starting to like NATM (May or June, 2017... it only lasted until August 😂) and there were almost no imagines here on Wattpad. So I decided to look for them on Tumblr and, since I found so many, I thought: "why not share? There must be a lot of people out there who might find it useful". And that's what I do now: whenever I enter a fandom, I look for imagines/one shots/stories on sites such as Tumblr, Deviantart and Fanfiction; then I compile them and publish the book on Wattpad and Quotev, always giving the rights and credits to their authors, of course.

I got a little nostalgic. 😅 Anyway...
Thank you to every single one of you for your readings, your votes, your comments,... for this book would be nothing if it wasn't for all of you. 😊

~~~~~
2020:

Yes, I said all that because this is my book. The compilation and the cover were made by me. Not the stories, but the rest. The only purpose of all this is to help other people to find them more easily, so they can enjoy them like I did.

Stay safe and take care! (・ัω・ั)