Awakened

"Don't you dare, Y/n! Don't even touch it!"

You stood in front of the golden decorated sarcophagus, breathing heavily. You ran from Larry when he told you about the Pharaoh and the Egyptian exhibit. You were furious that they never had let him out of his sarcophagus, they didn't even know him!

You narrowed your eyes at Larry, slowly removing one of the pins that kept the lid securely closed.

"Y/n!" Larry warned you. You let your hand roam towards the other pin, carefully pulling it out. Larry took a step forwards, but in defense you put both of your hands on the lid. Larry gasped and stopped walking. Meanwhile the Pharaoh inside was aggressively pounding against the lid, waiting for someone to let him out.

"Y/n, please, you don't know who he is!" You just scoffed, before pushing the lid off, making larry yell a panicked "No!" at you. You fell back when the lid was thrown against a wall. The lid fell to the ground with a loud slam. Your eyes widened when a person, wrapped in bandages sat up into the sarcophagus and turned to Larry.
"P-please, we didn't- we didn't mean to-" Larry stuttered to the person, keeping his hands above his head in defense. You flinched and squealed when the person stepped out of the sarcophagus and started yelling to Larry in some foreign language, but the sound of your squeal made him turn to you. You crawled back, back hitting the wall while the pharaoh walked towards you. He kneeled in front of you, and you squeezed your eyes shut.
"Are you alright?" You opened your eyes at the English language, widening when you noticed a rather handsome boy kneeling in front of you. Beautiful eyes staring directly at you, while he grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it.
"Y-yes..." You stuttered, but blushed at the gesture.
"I am Ahkmenrah, fourth king of the fourth king, ruler of the land of my fathers." You nodded, glancing behind him, where a confused Larry was standing.
"I'm Y/n, that's Larry." He turned to Larry, who nodded at him.
"I see." You stood up, dusting your knees. Ahkmenrah just stared at you, making you blush.
"I-is there something on my face?" He quickly shook his head.
"N-No, I am terribly sorry, I was just mesmerized by your beauty." You blushed and you heard Larry snort behind the handsome man.
"Shall I give you a tour around the museum?" You asked Ahkmenrah. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and bit his lower lip, making him look 6 times more attractive.
"What is this museum you are talking about?" You smiled and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of his exhibit.
"You have a lot to learn."

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

"So you can search everything you want, and it answers everything you ask." You rolled your eyes, but chuckled at Ahkmenrah's confusion.
"yes, we call it a computer." He smiled at you. You went to Youtube and put on your favorite song. Ahkmenrah flinched at the sudden sound coming from the small device. You started singing along quietly with the song, but you didn't notice Ahkmenrah could hear you.
"You have the most beautiful voice, Y/n." You turned to him, kind of startled by the sudden compliment.
"T-thank you..." You glanced at his lips, slowly leaning in, Ahkmenrah following your actions. You closed your eyes, but was suddenly interrupted by Larry.
"Hey Guys, it's almost sunrise, you should head back." You nodded and pulled away from Ahkmenrah. He looked at you unsure.
"What does that mean? What happens at sunrise?"
"All exhibits are only alive at night. At sunrise everything turns back towards its previous state in its previous place, meaning you should head back to your sarcophagus." Ahkmenrah's eyes widened, and he began to shook his head.
"N-no, I can't go back there." You rolled your eyes, and pulled him with you, towards his exhibit.
"No, I'd like it better if you were awake 24/7, Ahk, but unfortunately that's not happening." He stopped walking with you, and you turned to him, slightly angry.
"You don't understand, I-I can't go back in there..."
"Ahk, stop being stubborn, this is not happening!" You snapped at him. You needed to get him back, or he would turn to dust.
"Please, Y/n, I beg you..."
"I don't see what the problem is-"
"I'm scared alright!" He snapped at you, making you close your mouth, and look at him with pitiful eyes.
"I h-have been in there for years, I don't want to be in there anymore..." He swallowed, and you could see a slight bit of panic in his eyes. You arrived at his exhibit, but you noticed with every step you took, Ahkmenrah would slow down his pace.
He gulped when standing in front of his sarcophagus, you grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it.
"I'll stay. I'll make sure you'll get out tomorrow." He nodded, still kinda nervous. He hesitated, opening his mouth before closing it again.
"C-could you sing for me?" You started laughing, but stopped when you noticed his serious expression.
"Sure, Ahk." He wrapped himself back into his bandages, before laying down in his sarcophagus. You sat down on the end of the giant, decorated bed, and started humming while he laid down. You let the words coming out of your mouth sooth him, as the sweet sounds calmed him down. He sighed, closing his eyes, and letting your voice take over his mind. Within 2 minutes, the sun was fully rosen, and the lid was back on Ahk's sarcophagus. You sighed.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Ahk."

You slid the lid of the sarcophagus again. You decided not to lock it fully, so he could even come out by himself, but you had promised him you'd stay to open up the next night. You opened the sarcophagus and was met by a beautiful smile.
"Good night, Prince Ahkmenrah." You said smiling down at him.
"You're back." He said while smiling brightly at you, sitting up in his bed.
"Of course, I promised you, didn't I?" He nodded, and took your hand, as you helped him out of his sarcophagus.
AS you walked through the museum, Ahkmenrah grabbed your hand.
"Thank you for coming back." You smiled at him.

"Always for you, Ahk."

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

┏━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┓yurio-plisetksy┗━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┓
yurio-plisetksy
┗━━━━━━━・✾・━━━━━━━┛