Possessive Pharaoh

It was a chill night at the museum and everyone was doing there own thing. A soccer match was taking place, Larry and Nick were playing fetch with Rexy and you decided to show Jed and Octavius the ins and outs of facebook with your profile as an example.

"So if you click here on photos you can 'creep' through pictures people have taken over the years."

"this term creep, does not signify that I myself am a creep does it?" Octavius asked whole heartily.

You couldn't help but giggle with how concerned he was. "No oct, doesn't mean you are an actual creep."

You decided to show them some pictures of your profile since they asked. A picture of you in a bikini popped up.

"woah woah woah, that's you!" Jed said surprised.

You blushed a little nodding.

"wooo wee Ahky, you've got yourself one mighty fine babe!" Jed called as you noticed Ahkmenrah walking towards you three to stand behind the computer.

"tell me something I don't know." He smirked coming up behind you to plant a kiss on your cheek. You giggled turning away from him but immediately turned back to look into his soft eyes.

"Uh oh, who's this fancy pants?" Jed exclaimed suddenly.

Your attention as well as Ahk's turned to the computer and your stomach dropped.

There in full view was a picture of you and your ex close to locking lips while being tangled in each other's arms. It looked as if you two had come back from a fancy dinner and were more in love than anything. Yet clearly that wasn't the truth seeing as how you were with Ahkmenrah now.

"Oh that's just my ex boyfriend, he's not important."

"He looks quite handsome." Octavius stared at him in a day dream, everyone shooting him strange looks.

"we were together years ago, that was taken so long ago." You explained.

"You two look like your deep in loove." Jed laughed making the scene worse.

"It was years ago, I don't love him anymore."

"But you did love him." Ahkmenrah whispered bitterly in your ear.

"we are just friends now." You argued.

"So you still see him?" Ahk sneered.

"Not a lot he's not important to me."

"Ovtavius please change the picture." Ahkmenrah requested.

"But he is so dreamy-"

"Now!" Ahk's voice boomed causing everyone to jump.

"You don't have to get so angry." You voiced.

"I do not wish to see you in the arms of another man, especially when he is no where my equal. After all, I was born a prince and died a king, what has he accomplished in his pathetic life." He said cockily.

You were astonished, Ahkmenrah was never one to brag about his title.

"Woah there Ahky no need to get snooty now."