Yes, My King

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

"And what are you thinking about?" Rebecca asks you as she walks up to the lobby desk.

You blush, torn from your thoughts. Grabbing the nearest stack of papers, you shuffle them and mutter. "Nothing."

Rebecca laughs. "Liar." She glances around the room to make sure you both were alone. "Come on, tell me. That wasn't a nothing smile. That was an 'I'm thinking naughty thoughts smile.'"

You bite down on your lower lip. "Promise me you will not tell a soul. Not even Larry." You beg her.

She made a cross motion over her heart. "I promise."

"Ok, I cannot believe I am saying this out loud. So you know how Ahkmenrah can get a bit 'dark' sometimes? And everyone gets weirded out by it?" You explain to her.

"Yeah." She said.

"I think it's hot. He gets all intense and sassy. It drives me crazy and I start thinking of what he would be like, you know, in bed. I start picturing him ordering me to kneel before him. Him going all 'pharaoh' on me. I wonder what he looks like without all his royal garb on. I mean what you can't already see. Those tight muscles, his jaw line, those eyes and those lips. Oh those lips." You tell her.

Rebecca leans on the desk in front of you. "Don't hold back on my account." She says with a smile.

"Shut up. Anyway. I just have this fantasy that he just totally and completely has his way with me. Telling me to call him 'My King' and just being aggressive and dominate. I can't get it out of my head. I think I need an intervention." You tell her.

"I think you need something else other than an intervention." She hinted.

You groan and put your hands over your face.

Rebecca stands up straight and puts on her coat. "Poor, poor y/n. So completely hot for Ahkemenrah." She teased.

"I hate you." You grumble.

"I love you too. Listen don't forget to dust Dr. McPhee's office tonight. I have to get going. But I will see you tomorrow. Have a nice night." She said with a wicked smile.

"Night, Bec." You say to her as she walks out the doors.

You make your way toward Dr. McPhee's office trying to get the images of you and Ahkmenrah out of your head. You walk into the office and start removing everything from the desk when you hear the door shut behind you. You turn on a dime to see Ahkmenrah standing by the door.

"The next time you confess your secrets you should make sure no one is within earshot." He tells you as he locks the door.

You feel your face turn a thousand and one shades of red. His eyes roam up and down your body.