Drunken Camaraderie

(Alisha POV)

After school the next day Mary vamp-sped off to prepare our girl's night as Ellie and I walked there explaining the rules of how the night was going to go, "Ok, rule number one; phone is turned off and stays off until midnight. Rule number two; you are not allowed to leave the house for anything. All of us are on lockdown until midnight. Rule number three; supernatural abilities are encouraged, however Marylin has promised no compulsion and no mind games. Rule number four; everyone is drinking and before the party kicks off everyone takes a swig or shot of every kind of alcohol we have."

I widened my eyes, "How many kinds of alcohol did you guys get?"

She grinned, "Don't you worry about it. Last but not least, rule number five; everyone is dancing."

I smiled as we walked up the front porch of Marylin's house and Ellie covered my eyes, "Ready?"

I giggled, "Yes, let's get this show on the road."

Mary opened the door, "Then come on in, I compelled Miss Wesley to go to the Career night thing tonight. If she comes back before the party is over I also compelled her to ignore any suspicious or out of the ordinary activity."

I was forced to walk forward into the house and heard the door close behind me. Ellie removed her hands and I opened my eyes and gasped as I saw her house completely covered in party lights, black lights, and UV lights.

I grinned and turned around to the girls, "So, I heard we all had to consume a bit of all the alcohol before dancing?"

Mary grinned grabbing our arms and pulled us into the kitchen. On the bar were fifteen groups of three shot glasses. I grabbed the first shot glasses and proposed, "Wait, should each of us give a toast per round? So this round, I'll toast and then the next round Ellie will toast and then Mary will toast the third round. So we each will be giving five toasts each, does that sound like a good idea?"

Ellie picked up her drink, "Sounds great. Mary?"

She picked up hers, "Let's do it!"

I raised my glance, "Then to start, I shall toast to this town and to all the pain and joy it has caused me."

As we went down the line the toasts became more ridiculous, but fifteen toasts was kind of fun. Ellie went next, "I toast to my family, despite all the pain they've caused me over the years I wouldn't want to live in a world without them."

Mary downed her and took the next shot, "I toast to Miss Wesley, the woman who has given up her own happiness to take care of mine."

"For my second toast, I shall to my original sister, Qetsiyah. May the bitch look upon me from the Other Side and be jealous of the wonderful lives I've lived."

"I shall toast to Jeremy, though he may never see me as more than a friend, I shall toast to him as my first love, but look to the prospect of love in the future."

Mary got quiet and raised her shot glass, "Next I shall toast to Lexi Branson; though she may be dead, her memory will never be forgotten."

I nodded sadly, raising the next glass, "I toast to Coach Tanner, those campers in the woods, and those kids in the cemetery. They did not deserve to have their lives taken from them so soon."

Eleanor took the next round and raised it high, "This toast is to Vicki Donovan; may she know, even in the afterlife, that if I could go back and not kill her I would and I will truly regret that decision for the rest of my life."

Mary picked up the next round, "Here's to my immortality, and the hopes that I will spend it wisely for as long as I live."

I nodded raising my fourth shot, gripping the counter for balance, "Here's to us and to the promise we made to protect and care for each other."