Chapter 2 - beach time!

Ariana's *POV*

Me and the boys were chilling outside just talking and talking about what were going to be doing this week, but see this week I was very busy, Monday.I had to go shoot a episode for Sam&Cat and then the next day I had to go to a tabling reading ( for Sam&Cat), on Wednesday It was my free day but I'll be to tired and want to rest, then Thursday and Friday I'll be in the studio, that boys looked at me like I was crazy, "damn girl your busy" like said, yeah but I love my job do it's not bad, but today I have a free day cause it's Sunday so let's do something, beau and skip really wanted to go to the beach, but jai didn't want to, I begged him and reminded him I'll be in a bikini, he's eyes got really big and his cheeks started to blush, he said ohh okay and winked and I walked up to my room to go put one on, it was black and it had pink rhinestone on it, I out on pink shorts and a white lace shirt, I grabbed my phone and my beach bag and walked down stairs.

Jai's *POV*

We were all waiting for ariana and then I heard her come down the steps, I trend and damn she looked good, I never really did her in shorts or tank tops, she always wears jeans and cute little tops with cardigans,
I grabbed her hand and we walked out the door and towards her car, we all got in and ariana pulled off and we were on our way to the beach, I really didn't want to go but ariana persuaded me to go, I mean I could tan, we finally got to the beach and there were so many people, we stopped and took pictures with the fans and then we laid out our beach towels and beau and the boys ran to the water,

Ariana took her shirts off and left her shirt on, damn she has a nice body, omg I can't wait to get back to her house and we have alone time, uhmm anyways we both lay on our towels and sun ran for about an hour and then the boys kicked sand at me and then picked ariana up and ran to the water with her, I got up and ran after then, beau threw her in the water and when she came back up from the water she gave beau the death look, and ran after him, it was so funny ariana tackled beau and was punching him, then ariana got up and walk back to our spot, we all decided that it was time to go back to the house so we did.