Chapter 76- love being a mom

Ariana's *POV*

Jai walks back in the room from putting Adriana to bed, I'm changing out of my dress and into my pj's and I feel warm hands on my waist, I feel the chills go down my body and I bite my lip, I turn around and jai crashes his lips into mine, I pull away and whisper not tonight jai, he smiles a fake smile and kisses my neck and walks out the room, I just wasn't up for it tonight, I'm tired and upset, yes it's my birthday but I feel like I'm too old now.. Idk, I put my shorts on and a tank top and make my way into the bathroom, I take off all my make up and clean my face, I brush my hair and then put it up in a bun, I turn the light off and walk back into the room and see jai watching tv, I grab my phone and get in bed, I snuggle up to jai like I always do and go on my phone, I went on Twitter and tweeted "@Arianagrande: thank you loves for everything, I love you guys so much, I will always be here for you all, even though I'm not making music anymore doesn't mean I won't be on anymore that means I'll have more time, thanks for the 5 years of it all" I cried writing the last par, I sent the tweet, locked my phone, put it on the table, and wrapped my arms around Jai's waist, jai kissed my forehead and began to rub my back and I began to fall asleep.

*Next morning*

I felt 2 cold tiny hands on my face, I open my eyes and see Adriana on top on me playing with my face, I giggle and she giggles, I grabbed her and start to tickle her I got up and ran after her, she was fast, I love being a mom it's the best feeling, I made her breakfast and then did the dishes, we say in the living room and watched tv until jai got up, we are going to the mall to get Adriana more clothes cause we're go to Australia to visit Jai's family, Adriana speaks a lot more and I notice she has a little accent it's so cute, jai walks down stairs and tells me to get ready, I run up stairs and get changed then grab my bag and Adriana's and make my way to the car.

.

.

.

.

Sorry I haven't been posting like I always do, thanks so so much for 13k reads, glad you like it :)