Chapter 22- 2 months?!

Ariana's *POV*

After I was done filming I told the crew on set that I was pregnant, they looked shocked but happy, they all ask what im having, I'm only a mouth so they don't know yet, in 4 months I'll find out and tell you guys, Dan was kinda upset cause that meant the show was going to end sooner, this is out last season but still, now he has to come up with new scenes cause "Cat" won't be in it anymore, I texted jai and told him I was on my way home and he said good we need to talk, I was so nervous now, like what did he need to talk about, I pulled up to my house and walked up to the door and opened it, they boys and there manger were sitting at the table in the dinning room, I walk up stairs and change, I put black shorts on and a pink v-neck, jai was calling for me so I walked done stairs and walked in the dinning room, Jeremy there manger said the boys were going to be doing a press tour, I asked what that was and he said it were the boys go on a "tour" for 2 months and talk to different people all around the world, I said oh that's great, but in the inside I was upset, jai will be gone and I'll be alone, Isaac is going back to NYC tomorrow, Alexa has school, Liz has work, and me and Jeanette aren't really close anything, I walk in the kitchen and grabbed some graps, and sat in the living room and put on 13 going on 30.

*30 minutes later*

Jeremy comes and says bye and he leaves and then the boys walk in living room and James sits next to me, he asked if I was okay and I nodded my head, if I talked about it I would probably cry. It's getting late so u said goodnight to the boys and walked up the steps and into my room, I laid in bed and I felt a tear run down my cheek, I wipe it away and go on my phone and check twitter, everyone was saying how happy they are for me and jai, it made me smile, then I started to tweet some things,

"@arianagrande: at least someone is happy."

"@arianagrande: thanks for the love and support!"

@arianagrande: these next couple of months will be hard😞"

I locked my phone and put it on charge, then I heard a knock on the door, it was just jai.