Chapter 47- bad news

Ariana's *POV*

The next day I get a call from my mom that hasn't talked to me in almost a year, I answered it anyways and said what!

Ms.grande: Frankie got into a really bad car accident last night and they don't think he will make it, I think you need to come to boca

Ariana: what! I'll be there tomorrow morning

Ms.grande: okay I'll see you then

I hung up and dropped to the floor and balled my eyes out, Frankie didn't even get to see Adriana yet, he's been so busy will his work, thank god I was in my room alone, I don't want to talk to anyone right now, I packed some stuff up in my bad and some of Adriana's stuff and then brought them down stairs, jai stopped me and asked what was wrong, LET ME GO JAI I yelled, he let go and I walked out to the car and out the stuff in the car, I grabbed Adriana from the high chair and rocked her, I'm leaving to go to boca in an hour, "WHAT WHY" jai yelled, Frankie got in a bad car accident and they don't think he's going to make it, well do you want me to go jai asked in a soft voice.. Yes and tears rolled down my face, he hugged me and kissed my forehead and then ran up stairs to pack some stuff. I fed Adriana and then rocked her to sleep, I put her in her car seat and then waited for jai in the car.

*skips airport and plane ride*

I walked off the plane with Adriana in my arms and jai holding my hand, I was so happy to be back home but not like this, I called my mom and she came and picked us up, this will be the first time my mom see Adriana.