Chapter 34- make up!

Ariana's *POV*

I really don't want to talk to anyone right now, I'm still mad/upset about last night, like jai really needs to grow up, and grow up fast cause I'm 5 months pregnant and in 4 months he will be a father, I heard a knock in the door and I didn't say anything, I heard talking but really could hear who it was, I opened the door and it was luke, I asked what he wanted and he said "for you to come out of the room and be happy" I cracked a little smile and hugged him, I thought to my self, why am I getting mad at a girl that won't ever have a chance with jai? Why am I so upset at him? I thought about it, and it was because I feel like jai will leave me after I have the baby, maybe jai won't look or touch me the same, I tear rolled down my face and I walked into my room and jai looked up and got up from the bed, he put his arms out and I warped my arms around his slim waist and didn't let go, he asked why I was crying and I told him that I'm scared that I'll lose you to another girl, he looked me in the eyes and said "ariana you will NEVER lose me" he grabbed my face and our lips smashed together.

Jai's *POV*

I was really upset that Ariana thought she would lose me, it made me wonder why she felt that way but I had no time to be sad, our tour started in 2 days, I can't wait I'm so excited, Ariana is coming with us and I'm so happy she is. Me and the boys went to our manger and talk to him about the tour, ariana stayed at the house, I said she could come but she didn't want too, we got to the office and sat down with "Jeremy" (Our manger) and talked for about 3 hours. I looked at my phone and I got a text from ariana, she said went out with Liz and Aaron and she'll be back later, I said okay and then me and the boys left, we got back to the house and saw that ariana wasn't back yet, the boys went and took a nap and I just say in the living room watching a movie .

.

.

.

.

I think I'm going to stop now.. Like no one reads it.