Chapter 49- ....

Ariana's *POV*

It's been 2 weeks since Frankie died and I'm still upset, he was my brother, MY ONLY brother, he was my WOLRD, Adriana is getting so big now, she's 3 months now, jai left to go back to L.A last week for work and but I'm picking him and the boys up in little bit cause Frankie's funeral is today, I get up from my bed and check in Adriana and she's sound asleep, I pick out my black leggings and big white sweater that has black hearts everywhere in it and put on my converse, I out my hair up in a bun and but foundation and mascara on and then I get a text from jai saying they just landed so I picked up Adriana and walked down the stairs and told Nonna I'm going to get the boys and asked her to watch the baby and she said yes, I ran out the door and into my car and drive off to the airport.

Jai's *POV*

Me and the boys just landed in Florida for Frankie's funeral, I'm not ready for this, he was like my bestfriend, it's going to be hard on all of us, we all grab our stuff and walk out the airport and wait for ariana, I see Ariana's mom car and wave, ariana pulls to the side and we all put our bags in the trunk, I kiss Ariana's lips and the we drive off to her house (mom's house) , we pull up to the house and the first thing the boys say is "damn this is a nice house" ariana laughs and then we walk into the house and she gives then a tour, "this house has 6 bedrooms 8 bathrooms, 3 game rooms, 2 kitchens, and 3 pools" ariana said then went and got Adriana from Nonna, Adriana puts her hands out right to beau, beau grabs her and kisses her and then I went to go grab her but she pulled away, I see how it is ms.thang, I see ariana sitting on the couch in the living room by her self looking down at something, I walk in there find her crying looking at a old baby picture of her and Frankie, I took the picture and put it back up where it was and then grabbed her and pulled her close to me and soothed her.