Chapter 50- goodbye

Ariana's *POV*

*the next day*

I've been dreading this day my whole life and never thought it would be so soon, the funeral starts at 1:00 and it's 10:36 now, I worked up a lot of energy to get me up out of bed and in the shower, i put my robe on and walk out to Adriana crying and jai rocking her, it made me smile, I kissed jai and grabbed the baby from him and told him we need to leave in a hour, I changed Adriana and out her in a cute little black dress with white polkadots on it and then walked into guest room where beau was sleeping, I woke him up and told him to get ready he moaned but got up, I woke the rest of the boys and then walked down stairs and saw my mom reading the newspaper, can you watch Adriana while I get ready I said to my mom, "sure, I would love too" she said and grabbed the baby, I walked back up to the room and put on my skin tight black dress, it was knee length and then my black wedges, I put my hair up in a high ponytail and did little makeup cause I know I'll be crying, I walked down the steps and saw the boys waiting, they all looked very handsome.

*skips 2 hour car drive*

After 2 hours of driving with arrive that the church where the viewing is going to be held, it was packed, we had a lot of family and Frankie had A LOT of friends, jai helped me out the car and then jai grabbed Adriana, I grabbed his hand and we walked in, all eyes were on us, they pointed and whispered to each other, I smiled and held my head high, everyone sat down and me, nonna nonno, my mom, and the boys all took our seats at the front, I sat down and held it all in and together, but right when they carried Frankie's casket in I lost it, I heard everyone let out a sigh and some sniffles, jai grabbed my hand and held it, then it was time for me to get up and speak. I let go of Jai's hand and then kissed Adriana and gave her to beau, I walked up to Frankie's casket and lost it, I whipped away my tears and walked up to the front/top.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming and saying your goodbyes to my amazing brother, he was such a bundle of joy and I loved it when he came to L.A and stayed with me, he lit up a room when he walked in, there was never, I mean NEVER a dull moment when he was around, when I got the phone call from my mom saying he's not going to make it my whole world felt like it was crashing and falling apart, he was not only my big brother my my bestfriend, he was and still is my hero, we taught me so many things, he was always at my plays an shows, Frankie I love you and look after me and the family and the boys, thanks again everyone"

.

.

.

Wow 50th chapter