Chapter 39- surprise!

Ariana's *POV*

I made my way backstage so i could surprise jai, I heard them say "see you next time" and I saw skip come offstage first, he didn't even look up he just grabbed the water and went into the dressing rooms, beau and luke did the same, but James saw me and he face was priceless, he gave me a quick hug and stood a little bit behind me cause I wanted him to record it, jai was the last off stage, he was walking and then lifted his head up and saw me, he stopped and looked at me and then I ran toward him, he picked me up and spun me around, and when he out me back down I kissed him very passionately, James said "Awhhh" and stop recording, he grabbed my hand and we walked into another room so we could have privacy, jai couldn't keep his hands off of me, his hands were in my butt my back my face my waist and the baby bump, he was so happy I could tell.

Jai's *POV*

When I looked up and saw ariana I was so fucking happy, like I can't believe she was here the whole time, I'm so glad she came, that was the best surprise ever, I took a picture of us and out it on Instagram,

@Jaibrooks: look who surprised me at the show today❤️ @arianagrande

Me and ariana walked into the boys dressing room and beau and skip were shocked, "when tf you get here" they said , "I have you both a water bottle" ariana said while laughing and hugging beau, we have to leave in like 3 hours, ariana isn't coming with us but I'm glad I got to see her, we all just sat and talked and laughed untill Jeremy said we have to pack up and go, ariana looked sad, I gave her a big bear hug and kissed her, I saw a flash and Isaac was taking a picture, he said it was a "moment" we both laughed and then Ari grabbed her stuff and left, I didn't want her to leave but she has stuff to do too.

Ariana's *POV*

Once we got back to the hotel we all packed up our stuff and made our way to the airport, we didn't take a private jet home this time, we all had different seats but u didn't mind, Isaac went me that picture he took of me and jai and I posted it on my Instagram,

@arianagrande: I hate saying goodbye to him but this distance makes us stronger 👩💭👦 I love you jai, can't wait too see you I'm 3 months! @jaibrooks

I put music on and put my headphones in my ear and went to sleep. 10 hours and I'll be back in L.A