Chapter 31- morning sex!

Jai's *POV*

I'm so glad ariana is feeling better about it all, I'm so lucky to have her, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her, ariana was sill sleep in my chest so I went on twitter and followed and did a tweet attack and them tweeted

@Jaibrooks1: best feeling waking up to someone cuddling you 😍 @arianagrande!

I tweeted it and put my phone down, today me Frankie and the boys were going to go to the gym all day cause were going on tour in about a month and none of us boys are in shape, I kissed her nose and moved her hands and put her on her back, I got up slowly and went into the bathroom to take a shower, I heard the door open and looked to see who it was, it was ariana, she was taking her shorts off and then her bra, she got in the shower with me and pushed up yo the wall and started to bite on my neck, my hands were going up and down her wet body and then it happened, I went in her and she let out a small moan, she grabbed my neck and started to kiss me very rough, this is our first in the shower, then she got out and dried her self off, great I'm hard, after I was done I got out and saw that she was still in her towel laying in her bed, I smacked her butt and she yelled, I laughed and kissed her lips, she told me she was going to start writing new songs, I nodded and got dressed into my gym clothes, I kissed her cheek and walked down stairs, the boys were all ready and then beau yelled Frankie's name and told him to come on, we got in the car and was on our way to the gym!

.

.

.

.

omg thanks for 400 reads ❤️