Chapter 73- youll be okay

*2 days later*

Beau's *POV*

I wake up to the doctor and ariana talking, I see the nurses getting Adriana ready and I jump up and run over to her surgery, I kiss her forehead and tell her it's going to be okay, she starts to cry when she's being pushed down the hallway, I wanted to run after her and pick up but I can't, I walk back into the room and sit down and wait, "beau too hungry" ariana asked and handed me a bag of chips, not really, "you haven't eaten in 2 days beau eat them" she yells at me and I grab the chips and eat them, jai just got back from getting cleaned up and now ariana is going to leave and go there house, I just stayed there and waited, Adriana is like my baby sister, she makes me happy when I'm sad, she's just amazing.

*3 hours*

Ariana's *POV*

I get a call from jai saying Adriana just got out of surgery and she's doing great, I felt so relieved and happy, I walk out the door and drive to the hospital, when I walk in the room Adriana is laying there still alseep, she has so many wires and stuff hooked up into her, jai hugs me and I was rock back and forth in his arms, then I heard the boys come in, how's my princess, "shhh she's asleep" beau spat at them, they looked shocked and cause of all the wires and stuff, James came up to me and hugged me, I felt my body just fall into his arms, I let out a small sigh and he let go, "she can go home tomorrow night" the doctor said entering the room, "but she has to be on bed rest for 2 days when she goes home, no movement on her tummy" he told us.