Chapter 67- marry me?

Ariana's *POV*

I was about to sing the last line of tattoo heart and I see jai run on stage, the music stopped and he told me to look at the screen, "happy 3 years" it said, and started a little slide show of pictures from 2011, I balled my eyes out when I saw out first picture we took, he held me in his arms and then bent down on one knee, he pulled out a white box and grabbed my hands "ariana grande, you are an amazing woman and mother I'm so glad I get to spend these days years and etc with you but now I want to make it forever, so ariana will you marry me" he opens the box and I cover my month, I nodded my head and he put the ring on my finger I hugged him so tight and kissed him, I was speechless I couldn't keep my self together.

*1 month later*

Me and Alexa so going to look for dresses today in l.a, since tour jai had been such a sweetheart and I love it, we pulled up to the first store and I didn't see anything, after 2 hours of looking I found the perfect dress, I told the lady I want that one and she got it for me and bagged it up and I took it home, I walk in the door and jai and asleep on the couch with Adriana and our new puppy we get 4 days ago, it's a teacup Chihuahua named lizzy, Adri named her, I put my dress up stairs and and hang it up and hide it so jai can't find it, i walk back down stairs and make my self something to eat, it's weird looking down and seeing a big ass ring on my finger but I'm in love with it, "hey babe" jai walked up behind me and kissed my neck, I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck, and I said hey baby, I pulled his face closer and crashed my lips onto his, I heard Adriana crying and jai ran and got her, it's 5:00 pm so I thought I would make Adriana dinner, I made her and sandwich and her chip puffs and sat her down in her highchair and gave her , her food, jai came out the bathroom and slipped on I'm guessing lizzy's pee cause he screamed her name, lizzy ran out the kitchen and ran up the stairs I laughed my ass off.

.

.

.

I'm really proud of this book <3