Chapter 7- ;)

Ariana's *POV*

Once we got in my room I took Jai's too off, my hand went up and down his six pack, he took my sweater off, and then he took his pants off, he grabbed a condom and put it on, I took my underwear off and felt him enter into me, he really knew how to make me feel good, I grabbed his neck and then my nails dug into is back, his hands were going all over my body, his hands always seemed to go on my waist, I heard a knock in my door and jai flung off of me and we both got underneath the blanket, I yelled what and beau asked what we were doing and jai yelled "what the fuck do you want" beau laughed and winked at him, and beau shut the door, I think he knew cause I moan pretty loud.. I looked at jai and he grabbed his arms around me, it felt so right, he makes me feel like the only girl in the world.

Jai's *POV*

I woke up and looked down and saw I was completely naked, I jumped up and put my boxers on and looked over at ariana, she had just a bra on, damn I could look at the view all day, but I put a blanket over her and kissed her forehead , then I put my sweatpants on and walked down stairs, the boys were already up and they were playing Xbox, I walked in the room and James yelled "damn son we know what y'all two did last night" I turned and faced him and said what? He said you're back is fucked up bro! damn I always forget ariana is a scratcher..

James's *POV*
I noticed that jai had scratches all up and down his back, I laughed and said we all know what y'all were doing last night and winked at him, his face went pale and he walked away, I kinda thought it was funny, I heard luke and skip laughing and asked what they were laughing at?

Luke: you didn't hear ariana moaning

James: no I slept like a baby

Skip: yeah I heard her, and then I told beau to knock on the door

Beau: yeah it was funny, they acted like there weren't doing anything

.
.
.
Sorry this was my first time writing stuff like that .. 🙊