Chapter 32- angry!

*2 weeks later*

Ariana's *POV*

The boys are at a meeting with there manger and I'm in the living room cuddling with coco and watching a movie, there going out afterwards so I'll be alone all night, I don't want to hold jai back from going out, it's 11:00 at night and there still not back, I promised myself I wouldn't ruin his night, I went on Instagram and was saw that everyone kept tagging me in this photo, it was a picture of jai and this girl, she was kissing his cheek, I didn't think anything of it, I trust him, I'm not going to let a picture ruin us, I texted jai and said goodnight and that I love him but he didn't answer, I walked up stairs and in my room and went to sleep.

I heard loud yelling and my door opened, it was jai, he climbed in bed and kissed my neck, I could smell the alcohol from his breath, he kept touching me and kissing me, I pushed him away and told him to just go to sleep, he kept doing it so I got up and tried to walk out the door but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back, which made me scream cause I fell, James ran into my room and helped me up, jai passed out, I walked down stairs and saw these 2 girls standing there, one was a blonde and the other one was the girl jai kissed on the cheek, I asked beau who they were and why they were here and then one who jai kissed said "cause we can" I looked at beau and then looked at her and went off!

uhmm excuse me this is my house, so I don't know who you are talking too, beau tried to pull me away but I was so angry I pulled away and got in that girls face, and don't ever touch or be around my boyfriend again you little slut, the girl tried to hit me and beau grabbed her hand and told her she needs to leave now, I was so pissed threw the first thing that was near me, which was a full glass of soda, I went to go grab another glass but luke grabbed my hand and "get off" I yelled at luke, he let go and I ran up stairs, I went in Frankie's room and went to sleep.