Chapter 65- New York

Ariana's *POV*

*3 weeks later*

I walk up to the front of the buss and ask the buss driver when will we be in New York and he said about a hour, I walked back to my room in the back and opened up my bag that had my outfit in it and put it on, I was wearing a white Channel lace top and black skinny jeans and black heels that had channel on it, then I woke up Adriana and changed her into black leggings and a dirty pig shirt that was pink and put on her pink uggs, after I was done my hair and make up i grabbed Adriana and walked up the narrow steps, the boys and Alexa were watching a movie, then I told them were about to pull up to the venue so get ready, the all got up but skip and changed, skip was already ready he said, I sat down and waited till we were there, I cannot wait, my cast from victorious will be there and Justin Bieber, and more, I'm so excited but nervous, about 30 minutes later the buss driver came on the speaker phone and said we are here, I told skip to grab Adriana for me and we walked down the steps and off the buss, Alexa and luke were already off the buss and making there say to the building, I walked over to the other bus that had Isaac and my backup dancers on it and asked if they were ready they all said "hell yeah" and we all walked in, wow this place is big, I see the boys walk into the room where all my other friends were and I didn't see skip with Adriana, I run up to skip and ask him where she was and he said he put her down when they got in the building, what omg skip I screamed, thank god it was loud in there no one heard me, I tell jai and he flips out, me jai beau and skip all look for her, I see Justin in the corner of my eye with Adriana in his arms, I run over to him and scream Adriana's name, he puts her down and she runs to me, don't ever walk off like they again okay, I say to Adriana in a mad voice, "everything okay" Justin said, yeah I couldn't find her for a minute, thank you, "she came up to me yelling daddy so I picked her and said where's your mom and then you came over" Justin said and laughed, oh no I'm so sorry, she calls everyone her daddy for some reason, "no it's fine she's still little she don't know any better" Justin gave me a hug and said good luck and I walked away and looked for jai, I finally find him and he grabbed Adriana from my arms, "Adri don't ever walk away from me, your mom or your uncles okay" she looked up at him and said nodded, he didn't put her down the rest of that night.

*3 hours later*

I just got done my hair and make up and now I'm putting my skirt and top on, I hear The Wanted say "good night everybody" and I knew It was almost time, i put my heels on kissed Adriana and jai and then ran to stage, I took deep breathes and when baby I started I ran on stage, after baby I was "you'll never know" then after that was "the way" that was Adriana's favorite song of mine so I wanted to bring her up in stage to do her dance she does to the song, The song started and I ran back stage and held Adriana's hand and walked on stage the crowd went crazy and Adriana started to dance, then when it was Mac millers part to rap she copied what I did, it was so cute, she kept dancing and then when the song went off, I told her to say hi, and she said "hii" everyone said "Awh" and she waved to them, then jai come out and took her off. I had a blast!