Chapter 59- studio

*3 weeks later*

Ariana's *POV*

I wake up to Adriana on top of my smiling, I couldn't help but laugh, I sat yo and started to tickle her, she laughed her head off and then jai walked out of the bathroom, thanks for my wake up call (talking about Adriana) "you're welcome" jai said and winked at me, I have to go to the dance studio today to finish up on the choreograph for the tour, "okay " jai said and smiled, I got up kissed jai and put on yoga shorts and a tank top, and ran out the door, I walked in the dance studio and my crew was already working, I put my stuff down and went to business.

Jai's *POV*

Me, beau, and James are going to take Adriana out today cause ariana always keeps her inside and away from people, I don't know why but she does, I put Adriana in a cute little dress and put her hair in a ponytail, her birthday is tomorrow and she's turning 1, i walk down stairs and tell the boys let's go, I put her in her car seat and then I got in and beau pulled off, were going to the grove (outdoor mall), beau parks and James gets Adriana out if her seat, he puts her on the side walk and I grab her hand, I'm so glad she walks now, it's so cute, but it's hard to let her walk cause there's always paps or fans, I saw 3 girls running our way so I picked her up, we took pictures and then went into stores and I bought Adriana done things, and I got ariana a mother necklace, after 3 hours of looking and shoping around we walked back to the car.

Back to Ariana's *POV*

I just got done dancing and stuff do I called jai and told him I'll be home soon, I grabbed my purse and said my goodbyes and drove home, I walk in the front door and see Adriana walking my way, I screamed her name and she came running, I picked her up and kissed her, I walk up to my room and get in the shower and and put on some comfy clothes, I walk down stairs and some puts there hands over my eyes, jai I scream "shhh, come with me" jai whispers in my ear, we walks me outside and by the garden, it was all done with beautiful followers and a box, I asked what it was and he told to to open it, I open it and find a gold necklace that says mother on it, it was so cute I cried and hugged jai.