Chapter 46- back at it!

Ariana's *POV*

Today I go back to work, I'm going to the studio in a little bit, this will be the first time I'm leaving Adriana with jai, it's going to be hard but it's only for 3 hours, I hear Adriana cry and I get up and wake in her room, I pick her up and rock her and then walk down stairs to make her a bottle, jai grabbed Adriana while I made the bottle, I shook the bottle and tested it on the back of my hand to see if it was too hot, it was fine and I walk over to jai and hand him the bottle, it's weird not hanging all the boys here, I miss them kinda, and I know Adriana does too, I told jai to watch her while I go get ready, I pulled out my black jean shorts and put them on, then I walked over to my closet to find a shirt, I put on a red shirt that said "#fuckcancer" on it and then I put on my converse, I left my hair down and didn't put on any makeup, I grabbed my side purse and keys and walked down stairs, I kissed Adriana's fat cheeks and then I have jai a kiss on his cheeks, "see you later baby's" I yelled while walking out the door.

*3 hours later*

I just got done recording 2 of my songs for my album, I asked jai if he was home and he said no he's at the boys house, I told him I'll be there soon, I pulled up to this big ass house, damn the boys have a better house then I do, well there is 5 of then sooo. Jai met me at the door with a passionate kiss, I heard Adriana's laugh, it was so cute, beau was ticking her, they both really got along, like Adriana always wants her uncle. Beau. I hugged the boys an then grabbed the baby from beau, and I kissed her cheeks, "beau took her to the park" jai said, oh really did she like it, "yeah she loves the slide" beau said while holding onto Adriana's finger.

.

.

.

Sorry it's so short I'm having really bad writers block. If anyone can help me comment your kik please..