Chapter 74- turning 24

*2 years later*

Ariana's *POV*

I get up from the my bed and walk in the bathroom, I look at my self in the mirror and just start to cry, I'm turning 24 today, I hear the door open and it's jai, "what's wrong babe" he asks, im 24 today jai, i get getting older, he laughed and I rolled my eyes and pushed past him, "babe you look amazing" jai says and grabs me from behind, I can't help but smile, promise not to leave me when I'm old and ugly, "yes but you'll never be ugly" he says and I kiss his lips, "Ewww" I hear Adriana yell, I laugh and pull away from jai, jai runs after her and she starts screaming and giggling, I snap cute pictures of them running and put them on Instagram, "@Arianagrande: my everything's ❤️" I posted it and then put my hair up in a bun, I did my make up really nice and put on a white channel romper, and white heels, I have a show today in 2 hours, I yelled for Adriana and she came running in, "yes mama" she said, let's go get you changed and ready for my concert okay, she nodded and ran to her room, "pink dress mama pink" she demand me to pick the pink one and I did, I slipped it on her and put white flats and thank god her hair is long, I haven't gotten it cut since she was born, it down to her butt and I love it, I curled her hair and then put a bow in it, I kissed her forehead and told her to not ruin her dress or face, she giggle and ran down the steps, I walked back in mine and Jai's room and found s shirtless jai, I bit my lip and he giggled, "babe my face is up here" jai said, I blushed and walked up to him and kissed his lips and then his neck, he moaned and I pulled away, I laughed and told him to hurry up, he rolled his eyes and put a shirt on, I walked down stairs and found Adriana playing with the dog, "I'm ready" jai yells and we walk out the door, Adriana jumps up in the car and I start to drive to my concert, my crew was meeting me there, we pull up and there so many fans there Adriana waves and they all go crazy, the fans LOVE her. I pull up to the front and get out and Adriana jumps out, she grabs my hand and Jai's and we walk in to find beau and James talking, Adriana runs up to beau and jumps on him, then we meet up with my crew in the lobby and walk to my dressing room, I was already ready and I had a hour left so I thought I would go talk to my fans that are waiting for me, I bring Adriana with me cause she loves meeting then, Me Adriana and Isaac walk on stage and everyone goes crazy, Adriana starts to scream as well cause she's crazy, I sing some covers and take pictures, "we need to go Ari" Isaac says, I wave goodbye and walk back to my dressing room.