Chapter 75 - last show

Ariana's *POV*

After I'm done getting ready I wait till its time to go on, all my friends and family are here, I'm so nerves and i can't stop smiling, I didn't tell anyone yet but this will be my last show, I'm getting older and Adriana is getting older and I'm always so busy and never really get to see her and that not the way I want me daughter to be raised "ARIANA HELLO ARI SHOW TIME" I heard Isaac yelling, I snapped out of my daydream and ran to the stage, I walked on and the music started, I sand BabyI, tattoo heart then big Sean came out and we sand right there, then problem, and finally break free, but before I sing break free I want to tell you all something, I look different looks, worried looks, sad looks, happy looks, I felt my eyes full up with tears, this is my last show I said as I wiped away my tears, everyone was clapping and said they loved, then my dancer ran out and hugged me and then we sang break free, this will my last time walking off stage, I started to cry and waved to my fans and walked off, I felt 2 arms wrap around my body, "I love you babe" jai says and picks me up and walks back to my dressing room, we walk in and no one is in there, jai said to get changes into my black tight dress and I did, u put my red heels on and then grabbed my phone, jai led me down the hall down some steps and then we walked into a room full of all my friends and family, my face light it up and I kissed jai, "happy birthday babe" jai says, I couldn't stop smiling, Adriana runs up to me and hugs me and hands me a bag, I open the bag up and there a black box, it's a bracelet that has her birthstone and Jai's birthstone, I picked her up and kissed her and hugged her, "I love you mama" Adriana whispers in my ear, I feel tears run down my face, "ARIANA COME HERE" Alexa yells, I walk over to them and I see all my friends from boca, I hugged them all and we all talked and danced, 4 hours later everyone had left and it's just me jai and Adriana sitting outside on the balcony, Adriana was passed out in Jai's arms so we thought we would go home and get her to bed.