Chapter 64- :)

Ariana's *POV*

I woke up to Adriana on top of me smiling, I start to tickle her and she laughs, I hear jai moan and I threw a pillow at him, go get daddy Adri, Adriana jumped from my bed to Jai's, she jumped right on too of him and jai grabbed her and tickled her and it was so cute, "shut up I'm sleep" I heard skip yell, I get up and when I walk past his bunk I hit him in the back, he moaned and I laughed, I made Adriana some oatmeal and told her to come here and eat, I heard her little feeding running across the bus and jumped on the chair, I put the bowl on the table and fed her, jai comes walking out shirtless in sweatpants and damn did his body look good, I looked him up and down and then I hear him say "like what you see" I giggled and said yes, yes I do, he came over to me and kissed me, he pulled away but I pulled him back and we kissed again, I let him go and I got up and went back to my bed in the back, Adriana was playing with her toys on the end of my bed and jai was up stairs, I grab my phone and go on twitter, I followed and dm for about an hour and then tweeted stuff, "@Arianagrande: good morning loves" .

Luke's *POV*

I got woken up by Adri laughing and running around, I lifted my arm up from Alexa and got up and went to the bathroom, I got something to drink and then walked up the steps and saw jai watching tv, "up early ay" jai said, yeah Adriana is loud but I don't mind, "yeah she woke me up at 7:00" damn, I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram and liked some pictures and then went in twitter, I saw a tweet Alexa tweeted last night that saw "@alexa1225: had an amazing day, can't wait to see what life brings ahead of me" I retweeted it and then followed and dm some fans.

.

.

.

.

Sorry this is so short, writers block sucks :/