Chapter 4

The night was quiet as you woke up. You sat up as you rubbed your eyes softly, your tummy growling as you pout. You spoke quietly, "dang, I'm hungry."

You look over at Jotaro, his back to you, as he lays in the bed. You blushed lightly as you saw how defined his back muscles were. You shook your head as you got out of bed quietly, thinking to yourself, "don't look at another man like that, (y/n)."

You slowly stepped out the room in search for a meal. You didn't know that Jotaro was awake, turning over to look at the door you left from.

You walked down the quiet, empty hall, going over to the main kitchen of the motel as you looked around, "Hello? Anyone here?"

There was nothing but silence. You smiled a bit as you went over to the fridge, opening it as you looked inside for something to eat.

"Looking for something?"

Your eyes widen as you flinched a bit. You turned around to see a tall man smiling, wearing a chef outfit.

You blushed in embarrassment as you looked at the fridge. "I-I'm sorry, I only wanted something to eat."

The chef laughed as he smiled, "Sit, princess. I'll make you something."

You smiled as you relaxed, going to sit at the stool near the wooden table. He began to pull out a pan as he opened the fridge, pausing as he turned to look at you, a smile on his face. "You know, Princess, you're quite beautiful, if I do say so myself."

You blushed as you looked down shyly at the table, wondering if he was saying this because you're a princess. "T-Thank you."

He pulled out a carton of eggs, coming over to set them on the kitchen table, staring at you. "I wonder..."

He began to pull out an egg from the carton as he cracked it open, letting it fall into a empty bowl. "How much will you be worth~?"

Your eyes widen slightly as you looked at him, tension filled the air as his smile became sinister.

"W-What do you mean?" You grew nervous as you slowly got up as he turned his back to you, putting the egg into the pan as it cooked.

"I mean, how much would a cute princess like you would be worth, even if you're fat, you're probably worth a whole lot~"

You panicked as you got up to leave through the door, someone grabbed you from behind, covering your mouth with their hand as you scream, your scream muffled through his hand.

The chef smirked darkly as his stand held you close to him, his stand looked like his owner, but with green throny vines surrounding him, it's skin blue, as it wore chest armor.

You heard about stands before, you've seen them before, but never owned one, because you've never seen it. You kicked & tried to break free, but its grip was too strong on you.

"Now, come on in, boys!"

Two more men walked in as they smirked darkly at you, their eyes searching on your chubby body.

"She's pretty cute~ Can't we at least get a taste of the goods before we sell her?" One of the men said as he looked at his boss.

"No, then she'll be less then what we want. Let's get her out of here quick."

The stand disappeared as you tried to make a break for it, only to have one of the men grab your arm hard & yank you toward him. "Where do you think you're going, cutie~?"

"HELP! SOM-!!!" They covered your mouth as they grew furious, "You little brat, keep your mouth shut!"

Tears ran down your chubby cheeks as they held you captive, trying your best to escape.

"Hey, let her go."

Your teary eyes widen as you heard his voice.

"Shit, it's one of her guards!" One of the men pulled out their knives as they held it to your throat, "Move & I'll kill her."

Jotaro scoffed as he pulled his hat down as he glared at them, his stand coming out. "Let her go, or you'll have to face my Star Platinum."