Chapter 50

You both walked toward the dining hall, everyone walks through the long, brown double doors. You & Jotaro stood in front of it, like it was a jail cell. You both knew you had to stop holding hands & walk inside the jailhouse, Dio as the sheriff that controlled the inmates.

You looked at Jotaro as he looks at you as well. He smiled softly as he lifted your hand up gently to his soft lips, grazing your hand gently with them, as he placed a soft kiss, "Don't worry, we'll be together again, soon." You blushed lightly as you smile, "I can't wait." You both hesitate as you slowly let go of each others hand.

You sighed as you looked at the doors, "Ready?" He nods his head as you both walked into a large dining hall; a long table was in the middle of the room as a large, glass chandelier hung over it. The room was dimly lite as you saw Dio sitting at the very end of the table; his chair large & velvety. He looked at you with hungry eyes as waved at you a bit, "My dear (Y/N), come & sit next to your loving, soon to be, husband." You sighed as you glanced over at Jotaro & smiled. Jotaro, however, was having plans on murdering Dio; he saw the way he looked at you, wanting to devour you.

You sat next to Dio on his left side. Polnareff sat on the right; wanting to make sure he kept a close eye on this wicked man. Jotaro sat down next to you as well. You blushed lightly as you felt his hand on yours underneath the large, whit table cloth. A small smile plastered your lips as you held his hand back. Joseph, Kakyoin, & Avdol took their seats as well.

Dio kept his eyes on you, like he was searching you for a flaw. You looked at him a bit as you smiled nervously, "So,...my lovely husband, when is dinner going to be served?"

He snapped out of it a bit as he blinks. He smiled as he clapped his hands; waiters came through the large brown doors as they brought trays of food. He looked at you as he placed his chin in his pale hand, "Right now, my dear. Sorry to keep you all waiting."

Polnareff smiled brightly as he grabbed a roasted chicken leg, "Alright! The food smells delicious!" You smiled at Polnareff as Joseph sweats drops, "Polnareff, please, have some manners."

Polnareff was already eating as Joseph sighs.

You felt Jotaro rub his thumb gently on your hand, his other placing food on his plate. You blushed lightly as you done the same, not wanting Dio to notice. Dio looked at you both, like he knew what was going on.

He narrows his eyes toward Jotaro as he smiles, "So, Jotaro, what do you do for a living?" Potato had his fork toward his mouth, ready to eat some mashed potatoes. His eyes went over to Dio as he sighs, "I work as a bodyguard, on the side, I work as a part-time Marine Biologist." He stuffs the food in his mouth as he ate. You looked at Jotaro as you had no clue about his other life; you truly wanted to know about the man you've fallen in love with.

Dio scoffs, plating his own dish, but not touching his meal, as he looked at you, "Well, I own my own Lawyer business. I may be a prince, but I'm aloud to have my own job." He smirked as he placed his hand on yours, "I can give you whatever you want, my love." You looked at him as Jotaro squeezed your hand softly, like you were the only one to control him from punching the daylights out of Dio. You cleared your throat a bit as you smiled, "I don't wish for much, Prince Dio. Just a roof over my head & a happy life with someone I love."

Jotaro smiled a bit, pulling his hat down to cover it. Dio blinks as he thought for a bit, "I see." He lets go of your hand slowly as he kept his eyes on Jotaro.

"Well, I'll try my best. Anyways, how's the meal everyone?" Dio looked at Polnareff who was happily stuffing his face, "Delicious!" Joseph sighs as he smiles, "Very good. Thank you for dinner, your highness." Dio smiled a bit, picking up a glass of very dark, thick liquid in a wine glass. He sips as he spoke, "No need to thank me, dear man, it's my gift to you, along with gold of gratitude, for bringing me my beloved."

Everyone smiled, except for Jotaro; he knew there was a darker side to that man, especially when he saw those hand marks on your wrists. Something was bound to crack in that man, & Jotaro wasn't going to let it happen.