Chapter 34

Night turned into morning. Everyone was packing items into the carriage as you say inside it with Iggy on your lap. You changed your outfit earlier as you wore this.

You sighed as you remembered the words of advice Avdol given you last night

Flashback

You walked down the empty hall with Avdol. He stopped in his tracks as he turned to look at you, "Princess, do you mind if I talk to you about this...situation?"

You grew nervous as you looked down at Iggy as you nod your head.

"Well...What are your feelings toward Jotaro? I'm sorry to ask, but if you have to realize there's a difference between love & just plain lust, Princess."

Your eyes widen as you looked up at him, "W-What? I...I'm not lusting over him..."

You looked away as you let your words fall. Were you truly lusting over the quiet man or did you truly love him? You really didn't know what true love was like.

Avdol kneels in front of you as you looked at him, he smiles at you softly, "Princess, do you know what love is?"

You shook your head slowly as he laughed softly, "I'll tell you. Love is something that comes from within you. It's what your heart tells you, not anywhere else. Always listen to your heart, Princess. Do what your heart tells you & what you think is right."

End Of Flashback

You sighed as you looked out the window, seeing Jotaro as he looked at a map with Kakyoin, wondering what route they should take next on this journey.

You gently placed a hand on your chest as you quietly mutter to yourself, "What my heart wants...?"

You left yourself in your thoughts as there was a knock on the carriage door, bringing you back into the real world. You looked at the door as Joseph opened it as he smiled, "Ready, Princess?"

You smiled as you nod your head, "Yes, Mr. Joestar."

He smiled as he hands you a fresh loaf of bread & an apple, "Your breakfast."

You thanked him as he closed the door. You ripped your small loaf in half as you fed some to Iggy who happily ate. You picked at the bread as you ate a bit, Jotaro not once leaving your thoughts.

"Do I love him? Do I want him as my husband? What would happen if we did get married? Would he be loyal? Will my father be angry?"

Your mind was shooting a hundred questions a minute, not letting you once think of an answer to any of them.

"Do you, (Y/N), love Jotaro Kujo?!"