Chapter 57

+WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT & RAPE! IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!+

In that dark room, your mouth covered as your screams of fear were muffled, you felt like you were in a flight or fight mode. You began to squirm out of this mysterious person's grip.

"(Y/N), calm down. It's me."

You blinked as you realized it was Dio speaking. You relaxed a bit, but you soon began to freak out once more. Wait, why was he in your room? What did he want?

You soon felt cushion underneath you. Which meant that you were now laying on the bed. You tried to get up, but you were pinned down. He held your arms in his hands. You heard him chuckle seductively. You gulped, not wanting to know why he was doing this.

You felt something hot & wet slide up your neck, warm breath hitting against the now cold salvia. You shivered, as you moaned softly.

"D-Dio, no. W-We're not married ye- Aah~!"

You felt him bite your neck, drinking your blood once more. What is going on? He must be a vampire. His skins cold, he hides from the light, & he drinks your blood. But, for some odd reason, it felt amazing when he drank your vital fluids.

You felt him pull away a bit, but his hands were now gliding all around your curvy body, "Now, now, My dear.  Let's not keep using the M-word on me, okay? We'll be married by tomorrow, why not skip to our honeymoon? You looked so ravishing last night, the way color red looks on you is so stunning. It drives me wild."

You blushed as you felt his hands glide into your pj pants. You shivered as you stopped his hands, "t-Thank you, but I really think we should wait."

He clicked his tongue, your pants & panties were off in a instant. Your eyes widen as you could feel his cold hands opening your thighs, "Don't worry, I'll only please you for now. Give you a taste for what you truly desire~"

You sat up as he pushed you back down, leaning toward your neither regions as you began to feel his hot tongue flick on your budding flower. Your back arched as you cried out in pleasure. Your mind was racing as you felt your heart rate pick up, your body felt like it was on fire from Dios tongue action. Your body shook, your back arched more & more, you feet dug into the sheets.

"d... Dio aaah~"

Who was this? Who's talking right now? This... This isn't you. Y-you can't be enjoying the sexual actions of another man!?... Right? B-But, this man will be your husband... Why do you feel so guilty over this?

You soon felt his tongue go inside you, stretching out your walls, as his thumb rubbed your swollen bud.

Your eyes widen as you grabbed his hair in your shaky hands. All you could think about was Jotaro doing this with you. You wanted him, & him alone. As you were reaching for your climax, your breath picked up. You came as you cried out Jotaros name.

You panted hard as your heart rate went down. You slowly began to come to realization of what you've said.

Oh no.

Even though you couldn't see him, you could feel how enraged he was. You gulped hard, your words were trapped as pure fear filled inside you.

"...Whose name did you call out?"

You stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

You felt the bed shift as you felt his heat in front of your face as you heard him speak, his voice low & deep, "Whose name did you call out?"

You began to shake as you spoke quietly, "j... Jotaros... B-but, i-im sorry, Dio. I-I didn't mean to-"

"SILENCE!!" You heard the sound of wood be broken from next to your ear, a gush of wind blew past you. You knew that that punch was meant for you, but you stayed silent. He wasn't going to hurt you again, right? He promised he wouldn't hurt you, right?!

You soon felt yourself be pushed into the bed on your hands & knees. Your eyes widen as you tried to get up, but he wouldn't let you, "d-Dio! What are you doing?!"

"Shut up! I'll make you forget about him! Even if I have to take you by force!" 

Before you could say anything, he was already inside your walls. He moved fast in you as you cried out in fear & pain.

It felt all wrong, nothing like the way you felt with Jotaro. No, this was true horror. It felt like your insides were internally bleeding out from the pain he was putting into you.

He panted hard as he gripped your curvy waist tight, leaving bruised hand prints on them.

"You like this, don't you?! Huh?! You've done it with him! Now, you'll take it from me, your husband!! You hear me, (Y/N)?!"

You began to cry. You were in so much pain. In your mind, it was screaming, "Someone. Anyone! Please, help me!! Jotaro!!"

As he pounded into you, he would insult you with harsh words, saying that Jotaro doesn't love you, that he'll never come back for you. That this was all your fault, not his. That you deserved to be pleasured like this by him.

He soon came inside you, causing you to panic more. You wanted children, but not from him. You couldn't bear to have a child from a man who was as cruel as him.

He pulled out as he got up, opening the curtain to now show the moonlight sky. He took a close look at your body as he smirked darkly, seeing the damage he has done to you, but he knew you weren't broken yet.

He went back over to you, wanting for you to see the absolute terror he truly was. The Vampire Prince.

He pushed your legs up & open, pushing deep into you once more as you cried out in pain, "Oh, don't think we're done yet, sweetheart. The night has just begun~"

Throughout the night, Dio defiled you over & over again. Taking away the last bit of your innocence.

As the sun began to rise, he put his clothes back on. He turned to see you covered in his seed, bruises from his rough grip, & bite marks all over your skin. He looked into your eyes. Your once beautiful (e/c) eyes, were now dark & filled with no life.

He's done it. Now, he'll finally have to make you love him, even if it meant hurting you like this.

"Be prepared for our wedding tonight, (Y/N)."

He opened the door as Iggy was laying there, he left as Iggy ran inside & over to you. His eyes widen as he saw how you looked. His own heart was broken from the sight of you. He knew what he had to do.

He ran to outfit Dio given you. He took in the scent of the others as he ran out the room, knowing he had to get them back to rescue you.