Chapter 59

Iggy's small paws ran across the gravel as he was on his search to find the others. He had to find them, & he had to find them fast.

Going to where Jotaro & the rest were, we see them stopping & arguing. Jotaro smoking a cig, calm as ever. But, on the inside, he was raging war on that perverted Prince. He wanted his beloved (y/n) back, even if it meant he had to start war.

The others, however, were against Jotaros plans. They couldn't agree on it, even though they would love to have you back.

"We can't go back there & take her away! We could get in huge trouble with both kingdoms! We'd be wanted criminals & drag (y/n) into all of it! I'm sorry, Jotaro, but count me out!" Polnareff spoken as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Joseph sighs as he looked at Jotaro, "Listen, Jotaro. What if she really meant what she told you back there? Even though you say she's lying, how do you truly know that?"

Jotaro furrowed his brows as he glared at Joseph, "because I can tell just by looking into her eyes. Her eyes show her emotions even when she doesn't want them to be seen... If you guys aren't going to help me rescue her, then I'll go by myself."

Kakyoin clenched his fist as he sighs, "I'll help you."

Jotaro & the others looked at Kakyoin in disbelief. Jotaro smiled a bit, but he instantly dropped it, "Thanks, Kakyoin. You're always there when I need you. Anyone else? If not, you can go back home. I'm not leaving without her."

Joseph sighs as he tried to speak once more, but he was interrupted by loud barks. They all turned as they've seen Iggy running toward them.

"Iggy?! What are you doing here?!" Polnareff looked at him as he kneels down toward the panting dog. He was out of breath, but he began to bark, trying to tell them that you were in danger. They've watched as Jotaro took another breath of his cig, knowing something was very wrong if Iggy came chasing after them.

"Something's wrong. We have to go back. Now!" Jotaro spoke as he dropped his cig & crushed it under his shoe.

Joseph looked at him, "What? What if iggy only came back just to be with us?! Nothing is going on back at that castle, Jotaro! You're just over thinking!"

"Iggy hates us, old man. He loves (y/n) too much to leave her side. He came here to tell us something... In going to follow him. Who's with me?"

He looked at the others, his eyes showed how dead serious he was about this. Polnareff sighs loudly as he stands up straight, "Screw it, I'm in! If the princess really is in danger, I'll be the first to kick Dio's ass!"

Jotaro smirked as he scoffed, "Not if I can get to him first."

Joseph watched as all four men began to come up with a plan on trying to get their way back. He sighs, "Alright, I'm coming to. We have to figure out how we're going to make our way back there."

Jotaro looked at him, "I believe I have an idea."

A few moments later, they were already getting back to the castle, a luggage at hand. It wasn't yours, but they'll make sure the guards think it's yours.

As they neared the castle, the guards stood there ground, "Who goes there? State your purpose!"

Jotaro narrowed his eyes at them as he lifted up the small, light brown suitcase, "We want to see if the princess knows if this is her suitcase or not. It was left inside the carriage, but we want to make sure if it's hers. We want to see her."

The guards eyed each other as they looked back at Jotaro, "We'll see what we can do." One of the guards walked inside as they waited. They wait felt like a century to Jotaro, his heart beating as he couldn't wait to see you once more. But, his heart dropped when he didn't see you come out, but that bastard of a prince come out in her place.

"What's this about my lovely fiance & a suitcase?" He smirked as he went over to Jotaro. Jotaro gave him a deadly look, "Where's the princess? Wouldn't she know if it's hers or not if she could see it?"

Dio looked straight into Jotaros eyes as his smirked turned wicked, his blood colored eyes turning dark, "Well, lets just say, that I had so much fun with her from night to dawn, that she can't bear to walk."

Jotaros eyes widen. Did he hear him wrong, or was he indicating that he slept with (y/n). His blood boiled as his fist clenched, his knuckles turning white, "Did you rape her?"

The others eyes widen as Polnareff grew enraged, ready to beat the living shit out of the prince.

Dio scoffed as he smirked, "Rape? No, she likes it... Dominate, by force. She enjoyed herself very much."

Iggy growled deeply as Jotaro fully figured it out. You were raped & he wasn't there to stop it. His heart sank as he couldn't imagine how much pain you were in. Did you scream out for him?! Did you cry or wondered if he would come for you?!

Jotaro was seeing red.

"Well, I hope you guys have a nice walk back, me & my soon-to-be wife shall be married tonight. Even though our first time was supposed to be after we're married, but I couldn't wait to touch her plump bod-"

Before he could even finish, Jotaro slammed his fist straight into his jaw. Dio fell, but he straightened his balance. He glares at Jotaro as he spits out blood, "What the hell do you think you're doing?! Hitting a Prince?!"

Jotaro could care less, let them attack him, throw him in jail. He's going to kill this sick bastard right here & now.