Chapter 63

The ride to the church was quiet. Dios hand was on your thigh, rubbing it as he kept slowly going higher up your thigh. You placed your hand on his as you smiled embarrassingly, "Can you not? We're not even married yet."

He smiled as he wraps his fingers with yours, lifting your hand as he kissed it softly, "I'm just so eager to finally make you mine, (Y/N). You look amazing in your dress."

You blushed lightly as you looked down, "Thank you. Just try & be a little more patient. For me?"

He looked at you as he leaned over, kissing you gently on the lips, "Alright. I'll be patient. The moment we say "I do", I'm going to ravish you & won't be so gentle to my sweet little kitten."

You blushed deeply as you turned away from his lustful gaze, "D-Dio."

He laughs as he smiled, "Sorry, I'll keep my words to myself."

You sighed as the carriage approached the small church. You stepped out as you looked around, "... Dio, no one's here. Why?"

You looked at him as he smiled, "Surprise. I just wanted it to be the two of us. No one to bother us on this special day."

You raised a brow as you walked inside with him. Only the church's pastor was there, smiling at you both, "Ah, here comes the bride & her groom. Let's begin, shall we?"

You looked around as everything was empty inside. You turned & looked at Dio. His blood eyes stared straight into your (e/c) eyes. He smiled as you smile with him.

You just couldn't figure out why you were so unhappy.

🌸🌸🌸

Jotaro began to get the horses ready as your maid came running to them, "Wait, don't leave!"

He turned as everyone looked at her, "I know where she is."

Jotaros eyes widen as he ran over to her, "Where?"

The moment she told the coordinates, Jotaro & the others were on the three horses as they rushed towards the church.

Jotaro prayed that he made it on time.

🌸🌸🌸

"Do you, Dio Brando, take (Y/N) (L/N) as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Dio nods his head as he looked at you, "I do." 

You looked at him as the pastor said it to you. You nod your head, but your heart was so full of sorrow, "I do."

You both aced the rings onto your ring fingers as the pastor smiled, "You mat now kiss your bride."

Dio smiled as he licked his lips, "Gladly." he leaned down as he captured your plump lips onto his. You kissed with him as he held you close. The pastor clapped for you both as he smiled, "Congratulations, you two. I hope you both have a happy marriage."

You smiled as you thanked him. Dio held you close as he smirked, "Thank you. Time for our honeymoon, darling."

He took you out as he lead you back to the carriage. You looked around as you heard horses in the distance. You blinked as you turned to the direction of the sound, "Oh, Dio. Is that the guests?"

Dio looked as he furrowed his brows, "Get in the carriage, Darling."

He opened the door as you frowned, "But, I want to see the guests. What's going on?"