Chapter 19

You were surrounded by darkness, soon realizing you were still in the forest. Your head spun as you remembered hearing a voice as you were enveloped by an intoxicating scent.

"...Hello?"

You sat up a bit, your body feeling like cement. You fail as you fall back onto the ground. Your tried to lift your arms, but they were tied behind your back.

"Don't struggle too much or you'll hurt yourself."

Your eyes widen as you looked at a mysterious man. He was looking at you. He was wearing a brown poncho, a cowboy hat on his head, covering some of his jet black hair that was short. He had a shaggy beard as he smirked at you, "You're quite cute, so you'll sell for a good price."

You gulped as your eyes harden at the man.

He chuckled as he got up, the sound of leaves & sticks crunching underneath his brown boots. He went to you as he kneels down in front of you, gripping your chubby chin, as he lifted your face to look at him, "Don't look at me like that, doll."

You looked away as he touched your cheeks gently, letting his fingers slide down your throat, "such supple skin..."

He slid his fingers back up as he touched your lips gently.

"...have you ever been kissed?"

Your eyes widen as you blushed deeply, "W-What? D-Don't ask a question like that to a lady!"

He raised a brow as he leaned his face closer to yours, "I'll take that as a "no." You're quite feisty, but I love a challenge."

You scoffed as you moved your head away from his hand.

He smirked as he stepped away from you, "sorry. I won't push my limits."

He sat back down as he looked at you with a smile, "names Raymond. But you, lovely lady, can call me Ray."

You looked at him as you narrowed your eyes, "Don't play coy with me, I know what your plan is."

He looked at you as he laughed lightly, "I won't harm you, little girl. I might even keep you for myself instead of selling you."

You blushed lightly as you looked away, "you should just let me go in general. No need to hold me captive."

"Oh? Well, to make the lady a bit more comfortable..."

He got up again, pulling out his pocket knife. You freaked out a bit as he looked at you, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you."

He cut the rope as he took it off your hands, "here. Comfy?"

You rubbed your heavy arms as you looked at him, " no. Why do I feel like lead?"

He looked at you as he sighed, "My friend must've done that to you."

You blinked as you looked at him, "...there's more of you?"

He nods his head, "Yeah, but I'm the leader of the group."

He helped you sit up, wrapping his arms around your waist, as he slowly picked you up.

You blushed as you began to panic a bit, wondering if you were too heavy for him, "A-Ah, I can d-do that. I'm quite heavy."

He raised a brow as he chuckled, "You're not heavy at all. Actually, you're quite light."

You mentally thought that this guy was nuts or incredibly strong for saying you were light as a feather.

He placed your back onto a tree, letting the tree hold you up, as he smiled, "better?"

You nod your head as you looked away, trying to hide your red cheeks.

He smiled as he sat down in front of you, "good."

"Boss, I think we lost those other guys. Lets go before they come over here."

You looked up as your eyes widen slightly, "w-Wait, we can't leave!"

They looked at you as the other man smiled at you, wearing the same get up as Ray, but he had a bushy, brown mustache.

"She's awake?"

He went over to you as he lifted you up with ease into his masculine arms, "Names Joey! Now, let's go!"

Your eyes widen more as you screamed out a bit, blushing deeply, as you looked at them both, "B-but I can't leave!"

Ray looked at you as he smiled, "sorry, but you got no choice."

They began to move as you screamed out for Jotaro, struggling to get out of the mans grip.

"She's a feisty one, but I like her." Joey said as he smirked.

His stand came out as your eyes widen, the fumes from earlier taken over your lungs as they breathed deep on their own, pulling you into a deep slumber.