Chapter 58

(A edit I made. Hope you guys like it.)

Iggy ran as fast as his feet could take him, his search to find the others was taking too long.

He thought to himself, "How far did these idiots even go. Geez, this is going to take longer than I thought. Poor (Y/N), she's too cute to hurt. Tch. Damn Dio, that bastard!"

As Iggy kept his search up to find them, you were left at the castle in a huge wreck of emotions.

Even though you were so lost, the torture you went through that whole entire night, you can only think about Jotaro. You were fading in & out of consciousness. You couldn't keep your eyes open, but you didn't want to sleep. Every time you let your eyes close, you can only see that sick bastard in the darkness; his hot breath on your skin, his painful thrusts that felt like a knife cutting your insides, your tears & his sweat mixing in on your chubby body.

You shot your eyes open, slowly getting up as you couldnt take it anymore. You needed to see Jotaro. Now! If you don't see him, you don't know what you'll do.

But, your heart soon felt like it was ripped apart even more, the memories of you yelling at Jotaro & telling him you didn't love him, that you used him. Fresh tears filled your eyes, you pulled the blanket up to your bare chest, covering yourself as you screamed out in anger, pain, & anguish.

Your body ached as you began to lose it. Even as you screamed, no one came in.

Good.

You got out of bed, but you soon collapsed onto the ground.

You couldn't walk, your legs felt like lead & your lower back ached. That dreadful monster did it so many times that he made your lower half powerless.

You tried to crawl, but it was useless.

"... Jotaro."

The tear rolled down your chubby cheek as you wanted to see him. You have to see him. You prayed that he'll rescue you, but you knew it wouldn't happen.

It's too late.