Chapter 18

"Princess! Where are you?" Polnareff yelled out for you as he ran around, trying his best to find you.

"Damn...where did she go?"

He looked around as he felt someone grab his shoulder. His eyes widen as he used his stand to swing at whoever touched him.

"ORA!"

Polnareff turned around as he saw Jotaro, his star platinum holding onto Chariots sword.

"Don't swing that sword randomly. You could have hit the princess."

Their stands disappeared as Polnareff glared at him, "Where is she?"

Jotaro raised a brow, "isn't she back at the camp with the others?"

"No, there's suspects out there in the woods & she went looking for you! Now, I can't even find her in these damn woods!"

Jotaro sighs, "yare yare. You let her leave on her own? Pathetic."

Polnareff clenched his fist, "what was that? She left because she went to find you, you dumbass!"

His eyes widen as he was a bit shocked, never thinking that you would go looking for him.

"Why did you let her leave, moron?"

"Couldn't help it when she looked so beautiful." Polnareff smirked as Jotaro glared at him.

Polnareff saw this as he smirked more, remembering how he was pinned by you, your soft locks brushing against his cheeks, your bust pressing against his hard chest.

"So, you did see her pinning me~"

Jotaros eyes widen as he felt like a fire was being built inside him. "Shut up!"

"You're jealous because the princess wants me all to herself~? Jealously won't get you nowhere in life, Jotaro."

Jotaro glared at him as he pulled his hat down, "Do you want to fight?"

"Gladly." Polnareffs Chariot came out & so did Jotaros star platinum.

Before they could go any further, Joseph came out with Avdol.

"What are you two doing?! Where's the princess?!" He yelled out as he grabbed out Jotaros shoulder.

"Mr. Joestar. Avdol. The princess left because she went to find him."

He glared at Jotaro as Jotaro looked away, "who cares. She went looking for me. Its none of your business what she does."

He shrugged off Joseph's grip as he walked off. "Jotaro!" Joseph yelled out for him as Polnareff scoffed, "who cares what he does. We need to find the princess before those mysterious things get to her."

Avdol nods his head, "he's right, Mr. Joestar."

Joseph stayed quiet as he watched his grandson leave & disappear from his sight, "...alright. lets go."