Chapter 15

It was growing dark as the fire illuminated the dark sky. You sat on a blanket that Polnareff brought over as you held Iggy in your arms. The others sat around you as well, a bit of tension in the air. Jotaro sat on your left as Polnareff sat on your right.

You looked at the fire as you looked around a bit. Your eyes both caught onto the sky blue eyes & soon those ocean blue eyes. You gulped as you blushed lightly, thinking to yourself, "why are they staring at me? Is there something on my face?"

You stay quiet as you secretly touched your face to make sure there wasn't anything. "Nope, nothing...then, why are they looking at me?!"

You kept your freak out internally as Kakyoin knew what was happening. He cleared his throat as he smiled brightly, "hey, how about we tell a story?"

Joseph smiled, "that sounds like a great idea, Kakyoin! Who wants to go first?"

"I will!" Polnareff looked at you as he winked. You blushed lightly as it took you back a bit, while Jotaro glared at him from under his hat. "Yare Yare Daze."

"Whenever you're ready, Polnareff." Avdol spoke as he smiled.

"Alright...there once was a princess who was taken away by a evil dragon. The whole kingdom was in outrage, but, little did they know, a brave hero in shiny armor ran off to rescue the princess!" He grinned at you as he blushed a deeper shade of red, your heart racing a bit, as you looked at Iggy. Iggy glared at Polnareff as he continued his story.

"So, he got on his mighty steed & ran off to rescue her! He finally made it as he defeated the Dragon that kept her captive, killing it with one swing of his sword! He soon took the princess away as she thanked him for saving her!"

He took your hand as he kissed the top of it softly. Your eyes widen as you blushed even more. He looked up at you as he winked, narrowing his eyes a bit at Jotaro as he smirked. "I shall save you from that dragon, princess~"

He leaned up as his lips were inching toward yours. Jotaro raised his fist to knock some sense into him. Before he could do anything, Iggy growled as he jumped out from your arms & onto Polnareffs face, scratching & biting his hair as Polnareff freaked out.

"G-Get off of me you mangy mutt!!"

Your eyes widen as Jotaro smirked, "I-Iggy, no!"

You got up as you pulled off Iggy from Polnareff, a few strands of his silver hair in Iggys mouth.

You looked at Polnareff in worry, "I'm sorry, I don't know why he did that."

Polnareff looked at you as his anger went down, he can't stay mad when he saw your beauty. You gently touched the scratch on his cheek as you frowned. "I'm sorry...Here, maybe this will help?"

You leaned up the best you could as you gently kissed the cut on his cheek. His eyes widen as Jotaros did as well. A hue of red spread like wild fire on Polnareffs cheeks. He stood there in a daze as you smiled at him, pulling back, "better?"

He nods his head as you smiled, sitting down, as you held iggy gently, "Don't do that again, Iggy. He's our friend." Iggy looked at you as he huffs & looks away. You smiled as you looked at the others. You blinked as you saw the astonished looks on their faces. "...what's wrong?"

All three smiled, "nothing."

You looked at Jotaro as he was looking at you. His eyes looked different, like the ocean blue became a dark storm.

This might be a long night after all.