Chapter 67

Jotaro slept inside the room with you that night, holding you close in his arms as he buried his face into the back of your neck.

Iggy slept in your arms as you were surrounded by the dark.

"Hello, my beautiful bride."

Your eyes shot wide open, staring into the deep dark room, almost feeling like it was an abyss.

Even though Jotaro held you close, your whole body felt so cold. You slowly sat up in your bed as you looked around, assuming you were only hearing things.

You take in a breath as you slowly let it out.

'You're overthinking, (y/n). He's gone. He's dead. He can't hurt you anymo-'

You felt a cold, strong hand wrap around your neck as you shook with fear as you saw the man who hurt you stand right in front of you on the bed.

You couldn't breath, you couldn't scream. 

You couldn't run.

Was this a dream? No, this was a nightmare!

You looked at Jotaro & Iggy, both of them were...asleep?

You soon felt a pool of warm liquid. You lifted your hand up as it was blood...blood!!

Your eyes watered as you looked back at Jotaro & Iggy. Their bodies were mutilated as you shook with fear & anger.

You stared back at Dio as you couldn't see his face.

He pushed you down into the blood filled sheets as he came closer, & closer.

He lifted his hand up, showing his sharp nails, as he spoke in a gruff voice, "Did you miss me?"

He impaled you through your stomach as you choked on your own breath, soon your mouth filling with red, the taste of warm iron.

Dio laughed as he spoke, "I told you you could never run away from me!"

You screamed.

You were surrounded by darkness once again as someone shook you awake.

You opened your eyes, turning to see Jotaro leaning over you, a worried expression on his face, "(y/n), wake up. You're having a nightmare."

You looked at him as you soon started sobbing, holding him close & so happy to know it wasn't real.

Jotaro held you close as Iggy laid next to you, trying to comfort.

You told Jotaro what happened as you couldn't calm down, scared of the actions & the fear of Dio coming back from the dead.

Jotaro listened as Iggy laid on your lap, nuzzling your hand.

You were slowly relaxing yourself, but the fear lingered on you, not wanting to go back to sleep.

Jotaro rubbed a hand through his hair as he sighs, "I'm sorry I can't help you in your dreams, (y/n)," he looked at you as he gently cupped your cheek, wiping away a stray tear, "I would've kicked his ass right then & there."

You smile a bit as you looked at Iggy & pet him, "I wish you could. Maybe you could take him out from my dreams haha."

He smiled softly as he kissed your cheek, "I'll always be here for you, (y/n). Always."

You smiled as you leaned close, kissing him on the lips, whispering against them, "Thank you, Jotaro."

He smiled as he kissed you, leaning against yours as he whispered back, "You're welcome."

Both of your kisses began to heat up, knowing how long it's been since you two last been intimate with one another.

Iggy looked at you both as he sat up, stretching as he barked. It snapped you out of it as you watched Iggy go to the door, barking.

You smiled as you looked at Jotaro, "Oh, I think Iggy has to use the bathroom."

Jotaro narrowed his eyes at Iggy as he held you close & kissed your neck, "He can wait."

You blushed lightly as you felt his strong hands glide up your shirt. Your breath hitched as you couldn't help but think of Dio.

You take in a breath as you gently grab Jotaros hand as you smiled at him, "Sorry. Iggy needs to use the bathroom."

Iggy scratched at the door as he barked once more. Jotaro looked at you, knowing something was off. He slowly let you go as you kissed him on the cheek, getting up & grabbing your coat as you went over to the door, opening it for Iggy & yourself.

You closed it behind you as Iggy walked with you, going outside.

Iggy ran toward a bush as you watched him. You crossed your arms as you shivered a bit from the cold air. Maybe that's why you were so cold in your dream? It's freezing outside.

You thought of how Jotaro instantly turned into Dio when he touched your back. You knew it was Jotaro, but why did Dio had to go & ruin it?

It gave you chills when you felt his fingers slowly grazed your back. You always loved Jotaros touch, but the thought of Dio messed up the mood.

You mentally thanked Iggy for wanting to use the bathroom. It got you away for a bit.

Can you have any intimacy with Jotaro ever again?

You yearned for his touch, but you were scared of the memories that'll flood over & wash you away.