Chapter 27

Another edit I made. Looks weird, but I hope you guys like it! :3 )

You & the two Jojos walked over to the restaurant that Avdol picked out. Jotaro opened the door as he held it open for you. You looked at him shyly as you gave him a soft "thank you."

Jotaro nods his head as his eyes roamed your body, wanting more then just mere food.

As you all walked inside, he would imagine taking you anywhere in that restaurant; he wanted to knock plates & glass off the table as he pinned you down or pin you against the wall as he pressed his body into your soft, plump body, hands roaming over you as he got to finally taste your sweet essence.

"Jotaro, what are you waiting for? Get in." Joseph was looking at Jotaro who was standing in front of the table you all sat in.

He got out of his daze, but not all the way, as he sat down next to you. You blushed as you remembered his heat & touch, shivers going down your spine as you felt like his heat was touching you now.

"Reason why I picked this restaurant, because I thought the princess would love to try Indian food." Avdol smiled as you looked at him & smiled, "Thank you for thinking about me, Avdol. I never had Indian before."

He smiled as he hands you a menu, "Pick whatever you like, Princess, dinner is on me."

You smiled brightly, "Thank you so much, Avdol. You're very sweet."

He blushed lightly as he smiled, "You are too, Princess."

Both Jotaro & Polnareff narrowed their eyes at Avdol as they looked at one another. Polnareff looked at you as he soon raised a brow, "...Princess, why are you wearing a scarf?"

You gently gripped the scarf as you looked up at him & smiled, "it's a bit chilly, so I decided to wear one."

He questioned your words mentally as he looked at Jotaro, "it didn't seem cold to me when I was outside."

Jotaro kept his eyes on Polnareff, waiting for him to say what he wanted to say.

You grew a bit nervous, feeling the intense tension from then both, "W...well, it's cold to me."

"Princess, have you decided what to eat yet?" Avdol spoke to you as he tried to get you out of that situation, seeing you were growing uncomfortable. You smiled at him as you opened your menu as you looked, "...the (favorite food) sounds delicious. I would like to try that out."

He smiled as the waiter came over, "Hello, welcome to Dalai Lama, I'll be your server today. What would you guys like to drink?"

Everyone got a drink as you order a (favorite drink). He soon left to get them.

You pulled at your scarf a bit, the heat coming from it as it grew a bit too hot, but you couldn't take it off, even if it killed you.

Polnareff noticed as he watched you from his menu, "...Princess, take off the scarf. We can all tell it's making you hot & bothered."

You blushed from his words as you remember what else made you like that, "It's okay, I'm fine."

He looked at you as he pulled the scarf off. Your eyes widen as you covered the noticeable hickey as you reached out for it, "P-Polnareff, what do you thi-"

"What the hell?! What happened to your neck?!" Polnareff saw it as he knew who the culprit was. Wooden chairs scratched the tiled floors as Jotaro instantly grabbed your scarf from Polnareff as he hands it back to you, a deadly look in his eyes, "Don't just randomly grab her scarf like that."