Chapter 33

You were in the warm bathroom with a dripping wet, almost naked, Jotaro. Your face was tinted red as you couldn't help but watch as water droplets slide down his masculine figure.

You turned to face the door as you heard Iggy scratch at it with Polnareff coughing out the punch he took from earlier. You placed your hand on the knob to open it.

A larger hand slammed the door as you turned to see Jotaro leaning down your height, your faces inches away from one another, "Where do you think you're going?" His voice was so deep & husky, sending shivers down your spine. You looked back at the door, "I...We need to check up on Polnareff. Plus, Iggy wants me to come out."

He stared at you as he began to kiss your neck. You blushed as you looked at him shyly, "J-Jotaro, no."

He looked at you with those beautiful ocean eyes. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as he began to nip at your neck.

"Ah~" The sounds Jotaro longed to hear from you slipped from your plump lips. You covered your mouth, afraid Polnareff would hear.

Jotaro moved your hand away as he pressed his chest into your back, pushing you gently into the door, as he kissed your neck, whispering huskily into your ear, "Who cares. Let him hear. I want him to know you're all mine~"

He began to sink his teeth into your neck, devouring as much as he could, as he sucked & licked your sensitive skin. You held back your moans as they soon failed you, slipping from your mouth, "j-Jotaro~~"

He smirked as he slides his other hand down your waist, reaching for your aching core that longed to be touched. At this point, you didn't even care who you were supposed to marry. You longed for this mans touch. He infatuated you & all you wanted was for him to be yours.

He slides his hands into your shorts, rubbing your hot, dripping core through your soaked panties. He soon slid his hand inside your panties, rubbing your bud as your back arched from the new contact, never feeling this much pleasure before, "a-Aaah~~!"

You clawed at the door as he kissed & sucked your neck more. Your legs began to feel like jello as your breathing picked up with his hand, moving fast against your bud. Waves of pleasure was coursing through your body as you tried your best to keep your voice down. He soon whispered in your ear, "Scream for me, baby girl~ Scream my name~"

You couldn't take it anymore, you wanted this unknown release that your body was pushing for. You screamed out his name as you felt a gush of fluid pour out from your body, soaking your pants & sliding down between your thighs. You panted hard as you tried to keep yourself up. Jotaro wrapped his arm around your waist as he smirked, "Was that your first orgasm~?"

You blushed deeply as you couldn't look at him, knowing that he touched the area that a man you're married to should. At the same time, you could careless, wanting more of this sexy man's embrace upon your chubby figure.

He began to pull at your jacket as you looked at him. He looked at you as you saw his eyes hazed with lust & want for you, "Let's take a shower together~"

Your eyes widen as your blush intensifies, looking down as  you saw his towel slowly sliding off from his waist, showing his V & happy trail. Your heart raced as you both looked at the door that slammed open, Joseph looking at you both in shock.

"Jotaro, what are you doing?!"

Jotaro glared at him as he let's go of your jacket, "Get out, old man. We're busy."

Joseph narrows his eyes at him as he pulls you out, "Sorry, Princess. You're going to have to go back to your room for now."

You grew embarrassed, ashamed that he saw you...wait, everyone saw you in this position with Jotaro.

You saw the men stand there, Iggy barking up at you to carry him. You pick him up as Avdol smiled shyly at you, "I'll take you to your room, Princess."

You nod your head as you looked at Kakyoin who blushed lightly & looked away. You now tried to figure out how much they've heard from you both. You lastly looked at Polnareff. He looked at you, his eyes filled with defeat & sadness, as he looked away. You felt a sting in your heart. Was it guilt? You felt terrible for even letting this...this side of you come out.

You looked at the ground as you walked out the tense room with Avdol.

Jotaro watched as you left as he sighs, beginning to get dressed.

Joseph looked at him as he crossed his arms, "Jotaro, I know that you like the princess, but going this far to attempt...intimacy with her? What if the prince figured this out? Worse, her father!"

Jotaro slammed his hand onto the sink, looking at Joseph with deadly eyes, "Does it look like I give a shit what anyone else thinks?"

Joseph lets his arms drop to his sides as he sighs, "Jotaro...she's a princess. I thought it was cute at first, thinking that this love won't go as far as this..., but you're really pushing the extent on this, Jotaro. Think about her & her situation."

Jotari stayed quiet as he was left alone in the room as they left, leaving him with his thoughts. He muttered out softly to himself, "Should I..."